+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to tell if she's interested?

How to tell if she's interested?

So I met this girl the other day and she gave me her number, we've been texting a few days and it was going good. I then said we should hang out this weekend and she said she wanted to also, and she would find out if she had anything going on and she'd let me know. We kept talking and eventually after she said something I texted back with a closed ended answer like "yes I agree!!" And never heard from her again. It's been about 20 hours since and I know she's been on social media a little bit. She usually texted back within 10 minutes of me texting, so I'm not sure if she lost interest or not. I like her and she seemed to like me too, saying nice or cute things to me. But what should I do? I don't want to sound needy by texting her asking where she went, should I wait another day and ask if she still wants to hang out? I need advice

Try texting something like, "You there?" Or you could ask her in person if you were still going to hang out.

lesson 1. dont text too much
    you cannot build much attraction via text
    connection yes a little
    seduction maybe too if you do it right
    but thats usually not the sticky point

she gave you her number
    she texted you
    now you have not heard from her in a day
    so just ask her if she did manage to get time of on the weekend to meet
    maybe better call her.

if texting doesnt work
    dont do it.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.