1999 F150.
1999 F150.
2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT crimson red with black leather interior.
Heit ist mein taug.
fibre glass?Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
2004 BMW M3 w/ SMG Transmission and M Challenger Package. Carbon black exterior with imola red interior.![]()
I have a 2001 Mazda Protege MP3
[url]www.mazdafamilia.com[/url] for more info
![]()
You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.
No RSK, not fiberglass.
Heit ist mein taug.
I drive a 2004 BMW 330ci. Lloyd95, if you read this, what BMW forum do you hang out on?
oh yeah ... and I also have my green '91 Toyota Tercel which I have appropriately nicknamed "The Turtle" ...
no autographs, please!
The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon
Life is ... Too Short.
"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."
I'm on bimmerforum.com; almost as much as here. Different screen name though.Originally Posted by Rob26
i drive a pontiac pursuit 2005 , prototype ,some weird color(mix between green,blue silver...not aqua...only available for pursuit and bmw's) , its i was driving it about 3 months before i started seeing ppl with the same car .
i drive a fiat panda. don't need a big car to compensate a small ...![]()
i used to drive a toyota pick up but it got totaled in an accident. no i drive around a hand me down i got from my uncle. it's a mitsubishi mighty max. 1994 i think. i need a new car. i'd like to get a bmw.
i like cars that are simple, yet classy.
I drive a black 2000 Mercury Cougar v6, very sexy car. I've modded the interior, and added an aftermarket pioneer deck, and aftermarket speakers/subs.
Performance wise, as of now just a GMK cold air intake, which makes it sound incredibly mean..added a nice little boost from the midrange up too.
![]()
Last edited by Innova; 12-09-05 at 10:43 AM.
My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]![]()
"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"
"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"
ouch, ouch, and more ouch....dropping it at high rpm's too much, or just wear and tear from the power of the motor? (assuming it's a stock built tranny sans short shifter?)Originally Posted by Only-virgins
Yeah those 05 Type S's are real nice, get em now. I hear Acura is planning to phase out the integra/rsx platform within the next couple of years.
My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]![]()
"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"
"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"