+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: My sex drive is stronger than his

  1. #16
    vashti's Avatar
    vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Country:
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    22,890
    You missed my point, my dear. I doubt that your post was removed by a moderator. They would have told you, if that were the case.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    16,935
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    objectionable? lol

    when do I ever write something that's objectionable?

    shoot, I even refered to a vagina as a "flower" to keep things clean.. i've never even used words like "d*ck" or "pu55y"..
    Hee hee. You're adorable with that stuff.

    Anyway, sometimes my posts go missing too. It's annoying, but it happens.
    Spammer Spanker

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11
    Well I don't think it's a decreased interest in sex because for as long as we've been together it's been this way...the term sex camel comes to mind....he just doesn't need it as much as I do I guess....so what I mean to say is that it hasn't gotten any worse. I will try talking to him about the oral thing...hopefully that works! He is significantly older than me....I was just hoping there might be something I can do different that I hadn't thought of ya know?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Aussie Aussie Aussie
    Posts
    7,061
    Quote Originally Posted by alb04 View Post
    I was just hoping there might be something I can do different that I hadn't thought of ya know?
    Viagra.....
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15,440
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    hmm.. it appears someone has deleted my post on this thread.. only a moderator could do that.. and why do I simply KNOW that it was a woman who did it..

    oh well.. no big deal.. just wanted to make it clear that I noticed though..
    i just looked through your threads and i didn't see one deleted. what post are you talking about? couldn't have been in this thread because i would've seen it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. How to get my relation stronger
    By JasonVoorhees in forum Love Advice forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 13-06-09, 02:42 AM
  2. do i have stronger feelings for her than she does for me.?
    By Erick5 in forum Ask a Female Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-04-09, 03:15 AM
  3. What Car do you Drive?
    By Lloyd95 in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-09-05, 10:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •