i love metal and so does my girl i just asking if there is any other then like system of down static-x rob zombie pod...... if you have any band that ya like pleae post them i like to see what other metal bands people like
i love metal and so does my girl i just asking if there is any other then like system of down static-x rob zombie pod...... if you have any band that ya like pleae post them i like to see what other metal bands people like
why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.
I love you lauren
may all our hopes and dreams come true
MudVayne I like, but that's kind of in line with Static-X and those...more unknown is:
"Samel - (Passage)" is one of my personal favorites and I'm rather picky about metal.
another one I was introduced to was "MaSuga" I don't know that's how it is spelled, but they are good too.
[url=http://www.chaoseffect.net][/url]
Rage Against the Machine...better than metal.
The Shins
The Postal Service
iron maiden. ruuuuun to the hiiiiiiiiils ruuuuuun for your liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife...
rush. there is trouble in the forest and the creatures all have fled as the maples scream oppression and the oaks just shake their heads.
pod, slayer,
there some rock band i like to
linkin park all time best
3 doors down
deftones
hoobastank
nickelback
cold year of the spider was a great ablum
lost prophit
why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.
I love you lauren
may all our hopes and dreams come true
ugh, what happened to my precious metal.
dunno man maybe you should post them again here
why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.
I love you lauren
may all our hopes and dreams come true
Originally Posted by bohemiandonut
good job! i hated those bands at first, but it's pretty damn good music.
if you don't like the bands why do you post here
why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.
I love you lauren
may all our hopes and dreams come true
i cant stand bands like static-x, mudvayne, and that whole sort. I cant get past the boring riffs, and horrible lyrics.
I say listen to -
rage, at the drive in, brazil, coheed, deftones, stones, rush, postal service, ahhhh i could go on forever
Originally Posted by inkeepingsecret
I know some "hardcore" bands, but honestly, i thought "metal" was dead?
metal dead ha you kinding me lol metal is not dead man metal will live forever
why or why was i born into this world that is what i ask myself over and over again, for many of years i have wonder why no one under stands me then i meet you, you looked into my eyes and toke all my problem away with only one little kiss. why do i feel this way why do i feel so calm, then i know it was beause of you.
I love you lauren
may all our hopes and dreams come true
type o negative