+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help i am getting confused and frustrated within my relationship .

Please help i am getting confused and frustrated within my relationship .

Hello Forum . I am Berryclain and am 25 years old soccer player . I have been dating this girl for 2 years now but you can't believe ever since i started dating this girl she has been in another relationship which she claims she no longer like the guy and she is waiting for a fault to dump the guy . I was out of the country for the pass 1 and half year and if been back in the country for 5 months now . We have spend each day together but for sure she still keeps communication with the other guy . I feel bad because maybe the guy still send him money or something and you know am a guy so i wanna set things straight . I really do love this girl so much and its hard for me to stay a day without her but same time i wanna get shit clear up asap . She keeps telling me she wanna end things with the guy amicable but am getting tired and frustrated . Please help me . Really advice me on what to do and if you need to me to explain more then get back to me . Please am hurting .

Time for an ultimatum. She has to choose-you or him? If she wont, then walk away. You cant carry on like this.

Learn your lesson and stay away from taken women in future
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Hello Michelle. Thanks a million for the fast reply. I really wanna clear this mess asap. I getting to think I don't know this girl. Can you advice me more plz