+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Had a dream about a girl I never met!

Had a dream about a girl I never met!

I have never met her and I think from what I remember I was on holiday somewhere and me and this girl were randomly talking quite alot (me flirting and so was she) I cant remember too much about her only that she was tanned. Anyway we started talking and then we drifted slowly into a first kiss and then I had to go desperately wanting to stay with her but I said I would meet her later. Anyway I did and we were kissing and kissing, she also told me that she didn't want to give me her number or Facebook because she barely knew me?? Then there was a blank spot and then next second we were walking around a random street at night and she was like 'Theirs no one around even at this time of year its great' and then we started snogging and stuff and then I woke up..

What do you guys think of this Dream? personally I feel so shitty now when ive woke up because I wan't a relationship like that, its left me really sad for some reason like I miss the kissing and the snogging part.

DOES ANYONE KNOW what this means? or hints to? Thanks <3
    Last edited by siontheman; 04-11-14 at 11:09 PM.

I don't think it means anything, other than the fact that you want somebody special in your life. Personally, I've never really believed that dreams always necessarily mean anything. Sometimes, I think they are just your mind sort of wandering and making a little movie out of your experiences, thoughts, etc. After all, if dreams do always mean something, then I gotta say I am pretty concerned for my sanity. ;-) Most of my dreams are just freaking bizarre! (I love them, though.)

Then again..... I don't HAVE any sanity, so I guess I don't need to be concerned for it. :-P

Anyways, I know how you feel, though. It SUCKS and yet at the same time is awesome having a dream like that. It is awesome because it feels so good when you are in it. It sucks because it really bites having to wake up to realize it was just a dream. I actually had something very similar happen to me recently. I've been in a pretty dark mood lately, so it REALLY didn't help. It was kind of like ripping open wounds that were just about to finally heal. In the end, though, I think it helped me get to a point where I am nearing a peace with the whole situation. I am practically the definition of the phrase "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I just would like to know exactly how damn strong the world needs me to be. What does it want me to be Chuck frigging Norris or something?

Sorry.... one of my tangents there. Anyway, as I said I really don't think it means anything, other than the fact that you are longing to have a relationship like that. Whether consciously, or subconsciously, it was on your mind, hence the dream.

Thanks man it helps and yep it probably was! but I wish one day maybe it'll come true ^^

Love the Eviljesters response! You made me laugh EJ. Agree dreams can be only your sub conscious coming through. You admitted yourself, you would love the reality and it will happen! You sound young but I tell you I am erm not so young have had a lot of highs and lows in my life and I STILL have dreams like this! Sometimes they are total strangers and others ex boyfriends and I totally get the feeling of waking up feeling disturbed but they are just dreams! Not always logical, not always what you are consciously aware of what you actually think you feel. I had a dream about a one time boss of mine who I couldn't actually stand.....in the dream we really got into it! Go figure........ Was sure glad it was only a dream on that one!

Thanks to you too, Yes I am fairly young. Practically 16 (not sure if there are any age restrictions on this website though) anyway thanks for you help for helping me understanding this dream, and one day maybe, one day, something will happen.

PS : For some reason it says I live in US LOL I actually live in UK.. time to change this ;P
    Last edited by siontheman; 05-11-14 at 02:21 PM.

Wow, you're not even 16 yet? Man, REALLY don't worry, then. You are young. You are very young. You've got a long way to go before you need to start worrying about whether or not you have a relationship. Mind you, nothing wrong with young love. Maybe you'll find a girlfriend at 16, 17, 18, or whatever. But, eventually it will happen. Your first love may or may not turn out to be your true love. In fact, odds are she won't. It does happen, but it is rare. Still, that is no reason not to enjoy your first love, and certainly no reason not to proceed as though she very well COULD be the one. Relationships are one aspect of life where I think "cautious optimism" is a good way to go.

No reason not to enter a relationship with the idea that the person could be "the one" but at the same time, you don't want to get yourself too attached too quickly.

On a side note,

Katyk, glad I could make you laugh! I pretty much dance to an audience of one, and that one is me. (Though, with the voices, I think I count as at least a few extra people. LOL!) If others enjoy it as well, though, that is great!

And, on the point of dreams not always being logical..... I can certainly vouch for that....

I once had a dream that I was Ace Ventura and was riding on a missile into space and landing on a planet with the consistency of pudding. So, yeah... where is there any logic in that? LOL!

Your a legend maynne and yeah I am pretty young ^^

So a show on the science/discovery channel once that claimed that everyone in our dreams are people we have met before.

I believe dream means something if you remember it after years. Anyway I think your dream are cool look at it like a just an interesting dream but dont read into it. Although it might have a meaning.

I can share my knowledge with you. I had a dream when I was younger than you. It was about girl aswell. We were in the crossroad in the middle of the street. There was green light but she was standing - waiting for me - I was right behind her but my knees was bend(like in sit up) I tried to stand but had no strength in knees. She was looking at green light with her back turned to me and still standing like waiting for me. I wanted to go cross the street with her, wanted to go with her but I knew I have to find strength in myself before I can go.

Now years later I know what was the meaning of the dream - I have met girls who likes me and some of them I really liked too but I never made a move, never took the important steps to leave the crossroad although there was a green light.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 07-11-14 at 05:07 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Dreams certainly CAN be symbolic and have some meaning. Again, I just don't personally think they always mean anything. I think sometimes they are just dreams. Nothing more than your mind processing the various experiences and thoughts of your day.

Dreams are so weird, though. I've always been really fascinated by them. It's too funny how they can actually effect us profoundly. I've sometimes found strength in situations where I badly needed it as result of a dream, and also had old wounds torn open anew as result of a dream. I've been inspired to write stories, or create things. I've had dreams of things I wish so badly would happen, and I've had dreams of things I'm ever so grateful did not happen. Overall, I've just been very entertained.

Thanks for your input Jester. I agree with everything you said. I will try to tag you just to see if it works and you say if its working. [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION]

Hey, neat! I didn't even know we could tag people on this board. How did you do that?

Just write @ and then name you want then system do the rest automatically. Just like you write smilie - system recon the symbol and do all the job for you.
    Its as simple as it looks - you write it just like you read it. [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] Not a rocked science
    Last edited by pcmaster; 08-11-14 at 11:00 AM.

Groovy! Didn't even know we had that capability. Thanks [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]