+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Dream Girl

My Dream Girl

Okay so here is the background information, i am 19 almost 20 and have always been the guy in the group who can pick up any girl at any time. I have been in very few relationships because i find very few girls that i connect with well enough to justify investing the time and effort that it takes to have a working relationship. I have finally found another girl that i would like to be in a relationship with. However she is caring the emotional baggage from her 3 year long relationship that ended about 3 months ago... we were talking on a daily bases, going out all the time, we kissed, we danced, we laughed i have really not been happier and then one day when things started getting a little more serious things just stopped and a few days later i get this message from her:
    "I dont mean to be ignoring you.. I just dont want to lead you on because of my freaking long messy relationship I was in before i really dont want anything right now. I know you said you didnt want a relationship but right now in my life I dont want to have anything with anyone right now. I dont want to date or talk to anyone. And i love hanging out with you its just seemed like it was becoming to much for me right now i am sorry I just didnt know how to tel you all this cause I didnt want to hurt your feelings cause I really enjoy your company. I am just in a really weird place right now and I need some time."
    what should i do, this girl is a 10 in everyway i see possible and plus i think i may love her any advice can help

You don't love her.
    I hate how carelessly thats thrown around all the time.

Best advice towards the situation, is to do as she asks, give her the time and space. Then later once shes had time to recoop if you are still interested, bring it up with her and start it all over again.
    Plus its the start thats always the best part.

she's recovering from a previous break up. & she's not ready for a new relationship. respect her decision. you may want to meet other girls.
    love,the greatest gift of all... =)