So for the past few months a buddy of mine (We will call him Jack), who is also friends with my girlfriend, has been taking me out to this one particular strip club which he is a regular at. He doesn't spend any money there other than on some drinks, and doesn't pay the cover charge either.

I will preface this with that I used to not like strip clubs because I didn't see the point in paying to get blue balls. Now that Jack has taken me a few times I'm thinking differently about them. First time it was with a group of like 6 of us. We went I got a lap dance from this chick (We'll name her Cindy). Cindy was pretty cute and knows of Jack just by him frequenting the strip club. She sits down next to me, makes small talk and then asks if I want a dance. I figured why not. I get a lap dance to which she gets pretty frisky (no skin to skin and no reaching inside of clothing) but definitely different than I remember when I was a lot younger. The rest of the night she sits next to/on me and she starts talking about her life. Like she just broke up with her boyfriend, has to move, not sure where she is going to live, etc. Right before she leaves for the night she tells me what her real name is and wants me to come back.

A couple weeks later me and Jack go back by ourselves since the other people we were going with bailed. As soon as we get there Cindy spots me, comes gives me a big hug and proceeds to sit with me the rest of the night without asking for a dance. She gives me her number and wants me to text her. At this point I'm a little suspicious as to her intentions. I'm also telling my girlfriend of this. I know some may disagree but to me I feel like I'm not keeping secrets if I tell her, even though it's no big deal.

Jack goes back to the strip club a few weeks ago but I don't go with him cause I had other plans. Cindy was there and was asking about me and why I wasn't there.

I don't text her at all and a week ago me and Jack went back with a couple buddies of mine. Cindy was there and immediately comes to me and sits with me most of the night. Jack had acquired a stripper pole which he wanted to get rid of. Cindy wanted it so she could practice in her new place that she is renting with 3 other roommates. So she suggests that I bring it to her new place and then install it for her. She starts wanting to give me a dance but doesn't want me to tip her at all. She also starts suggesting I come back to her place and that she really wants to give me a dance. Nothing happened and that was the end of the night.

Now she started texting me, wanting me to come bring the pole over and wanted me to come visit. At this point I figured that her intentions were to pretty much get me to come to her place and have her way with me, which I wasn't going to do or wanted to do. I should have seen that all along however I think the shock of a stripper making it personal rather than business caught me off guard. So I texted her and told her that not sure where we stand but that I have a girlfriend and while she has no issues with us texting or being friends, that I did not want it to cross any boundaries and that I wanted to be upfront with her. She had replied that I should have told her from the start and that she didn't really care that much that I didn't tell her in the beginning.

My take on it is that she became emotionally attached to me and when I told her I had a girlfriend, she got pissed and defensive. Either way I felt like something wasn't right with all of this and even though my girlfriend was fine with me texting her and being friends with her, I didn't think Cindy felt like we were just friends. Even though my guy friends think I am stupid and foolish, I feel like this was the right thing to do. I wanted to hear people's opinions on this.

Also btw as far as the strip club is concerned, other than the lap dance the first time I went I haven't spent any money there and I actually find it comical to watch the interactions between the guys in the seats and the girls on stage. And I would rather talk to the strippers than actually watch them.