+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My girlfriend is 16 years older than me, should we break up?

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    ^^^ That's just dumb! Why do you want to further insult the girlfriend??? The OP can speak for himself.

Don't show her your on line discussion OP. Be honest with how you feel when breaking up and if she truly loves you, she would understand and let you go. If you get back together sometime in the future, then you are meant to be, that's all, but give yourself time to experience life and other people.
    Lol no ~ I was being what you call facetious, read my other post previous. If he wants her out of his life just because he now feels she too old, which he said so, not because she isn't a loving great woman to him, only because of her age, & said he told her so, I don't believe or he'd not be here typing he'd be away dating young women he wants now. I feel for her, not him she may see him as her last love, for them to marry because 3 years he carried this on with her, he can easily move on quicker when breaking, can she?

Plus deal with this offline don't make it like guy down forum section 9 pages in ONLINE not in his real life taking care of things & beating it to death here instead as I previously said. Got to go out again now, but Harpo or dontaskme are welcomed to Pm me replies as I won't post in here as solved in my view. GL to both you & her, Harpo.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    ^^^ I guess you're an "old fart" with a bladder problem to be pissing at yourself while laughing.

Sorry OP. I promise to derail your thread no more.
    You are a rude person who I have reported. This forum is supposed to be to 'help' people with a variety of problem and people give a variety of opinions. Your previous posts to other members are just plain rude and you are a cyber bully. You have serious problems - any 20 something who gets her kicks out of being so vicious to anonymous people has to be sick. I post as I see it, am not asking for anyone to question, justify or agree. You, on the other hand seem to think everyone should agree with you! or else you are rude to them. From what I have read, you have had no experience of life either, just what your daddy tells you? Get a life hon and stop this assuming. You know what to assume does don't you? Makes an ass out of you and me! I wondered when I came on why so few people post....now I know why...you think it is YOUR domain and your mate.

Now now you two. Everyone has a different approach sometimes and that's what makes us individuals and it's good to disagree now and then. What matters I suppose is how we deal with it when it happens.

I have a small bladder. I call it 'squishy'; (Ah, the good times we've had) but that is off topic; but may I say, you know it's a good and deep belly laugh if you leak a little; at least, that's what I tell myself and squishy.

Well folks, may the O.P find the clarity he needs to do right by himself and right by this lady. At 42 years of age I'm sure she's had many a moment to ponder the possible implications regarding her much younger lover. I really hope that if he does let her go, he does it gently, with much compassion and sweetness...I also hope she finds a good man closer to her age, without the possible pressure of producing children or worries due to the ol' 'flat ass' syndrome that often (but not always) happens to us gals and pals.

I do not know if we've helped the O.P much but we have provided many a varied view. Besides, in a situation like this, HE is the only one who can make this decision. Hey, he's lucky he got to be with her and i'm sure she feels the same way towards him.

Just be nice O.P; I'm sure your concerns are her's too; but in regards to the changing, aging body thing, well, I've seen some smokin hot women in their 40's, 50's and 60's who then become elegant women in their 70's, 80's, 90's.... It's an individual thing. Anyway, good luck to you and good luck to her

Couldn't agree more with woody on pretty much everything here. Not surprised, though. I often find myself agreeing with woody.

...Which, come to think of it, must be a scary thought for her. I mean, when you consider how demented and psychotic I am....

LOL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123