+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did he have any feelings for me at all?

Did he have any feelings for me at all?

Me and this guy met in November. We were going on dates, and we had sex. He just he got out of a 7 year relationship a month before. In the beginning he even said "but I'd like to be with you aside from the sex is what you fail to realize" He texted me every day, told me he likes me a lot. We would hang out without having sex. He talked about meeting parents and maybe taking me to his best friend's wedding in May. He always holds my hand, and he called me his girlfriend to the waitress at one restaurant. When I was studying at Starbucks one night he came out to see me, no sex. one day he was acting distant and I went crazy texting him 50 times. he told me he was done. we went a week without talking and then we grabbed lunch 2 weeks ago. he paid, and we didnt have sex. The next day I invited him to my new years eve party, and he declined. he then told me he's not looking for a relationship. I asked him if there were feelings and he said "I did have feelings" and he said "Idk what I want and I dont want to lead you on." Then I asked if this was my fault and he said "it definitely isnt you" Then we ended up talking about meeting up to have sex and hang out. Before we met up he seemed hesitant and told me that he doesn’t want me throwing this in his face that all he wanted from me was sex. He also told me he doesn’t want me thinking this is anything more than what it is. We ended up meeting up to have sex and then we went to lunch. During lunch he said “you’re the best." Last week I asked him if he wanted to meet up to have sex and he said "can't have class" then I said "when can you" he said "idk shay in class can't talk" then I asked if he still wanted to have sex in general, and he didn't answer. Hours later I apologized for asking and he said "it's ok babe.” That was 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t heard from him since.

1. Was he using me for sex the whole time or did he have feelings for me?
    2. Did he not want a relationship in general or did I do something wrong?

You went crazy and messaged him 50 times because he was a bit distant for a day? Hon, his "crazy psycho girlfriend" alert warned him away from you.

Yes, I'm sure he did have feelings at the time. But those feelings have ended and he's moved on.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I've read this somewhere else before and the fact that you keep sending out this message is yet another indication that you have some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder.

You know that you acted like a crazy stalker, bunny boiler and he was smart enough to not want to get any further involved with someone who can't self-sooth.

Stay single for awhile and work on your inability to understand what you are being told. He said: "I did have feelings for you" which means he did but he no longer does. But he'll still fvck you (if you're desperate enough to wait around while he dates other women until he can get back to you)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 31-01-15 at 02:27 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think if really liked you enough he'd probably put up with the crazy stalker texts once, tell you it bothered him, and ask you to not do that in the future. Instead I feel like he was annoyed and on the fence about you and that just pushed him over the edge. All this "meeting up to have sex" does not sound like the start of a relationship. So yeah, he was kind of using you for sex, sorry to say.

How the FCK can you and the other posters even THINK he used you for sex??? He met up with you SEVERAL times NOT wanting sex and he even SAID that he doesn't want you to think he is using you for sex.

You messaged him for 50 times!!! in one day.. he must have been thinking you are on a psycho mode and desperate as fck. Then it was YOU who was constantly bringing up sex. He even declined many times.

He did like you but then you started acting like a obsessive sex nymph and it scared the shit out of him.