+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What game is he playing?

Why can't you just let it go? Sounds like you are enjoying the drama yourself and a willing participant in the game. As you've been advised a few times in this thread "just move on".

I know. It's Just a little silly that i have to resort to blocking people. How will i know who is even connected to him if they don't have pictures with him like the ones i've talked to had?

Oh ffs. Get yourself off of that site if you're that paranoid.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Whatever you are hoping is the reason his friends contacted you, isn't the reason. If he actually still liked you, he'd talk to you. He wouldn't have his friends bother you and confuse you. What if they are just messing with you because the guy told them some mean lies about you and they figure it would be funny to see it for themselves? Don't be the butt of their jokes.

I think blocking them is good advice because continuing to talk to them is keeping you interested and invested in this, when you should be working on moving on. After all, you only hung out with this guy once, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Funjessica View Post
    I'm not paranoid at all. Nooktan is suggesting that I block everyone connected to him
    Actually I didn't suggest that at all. What I said was to move on. How you do that is up to you. You obviously are interested in what these guys are doing so if that is your end game than ask them point blank what they're up to. Then deal with it.

I'm not paranoid at all. Nooktan is suggesting that I block everyone connected to him
    YOU ARE so paranoid. Stop worrying about it for goodness sakes. If you can't do that, which it seems you can't, then delete your own profile and stay away from social media all together. Extreme? Well yes but you're being extreme in your worry.

If you want to stay on that site then block everyone YOU ACTUALLY KNOW FOR CERTAIN are connected to him and then just assume no one else is.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

None of us talk anymore, Thank God. And I don't think he told any mean lies because when we talked, it was about general things. They did bring up sex a lot, and asked for pictures. It's interesting because the reason why the boy stopped talking was because I didn't send him a nude picture. (Didn't know he wanted one; miscommunication) anyway, it's over. i'm not paranoid, or concerned. Everything's fine. i do however would appreciate it if you guys would stop judging me and saying why can't i let it go. well he was my first everything (kiss, and other stuff) .

So when his friends came i thought there might be a chance that he was still interested, unfortunately there isn't, and it kind of hurts.
    Last edited by Funjessica; 29-01-15 at 05:13 PM.

It's interesting because the reason why the boy stopped talking was because I didn't send him a nude picture.
    Any guy who stops talking to you because you won't send him a nude pic is a total ass. Seriously, that's messed up and I'm glad you didn't send it. You sound young and I'm sorry you are hurting. The hurt will fade with time. But I hope you will realize that you deserve much much better treatment than to be dumped by a guy for not sending a nude to him. As you get older you will come to realize that that is not normal relationship behavior.

Thanks it still hurts especially now that he is playing games with his friend.

Yea, it seems that he wanted to have sex with you but you were not sending him nudes so he didn't care so his friends tried their luck with you.

They are douches and f them. Just don't think that all guys are like that. There are douches, normal guys, needy guys, awesome guys.. all kind of guys out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12