+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting lucky tonight-some advice

Getting lucky tonight-some advice

Hello everyone,
    So I need some help. This girl I used to like started texting me that she wanted to see me and so on. Later I found out from her bestfriend which happens to be my cousin that she actually wants to sleep with me. Its random, I know but I'll take it. Anyway, I'm a little bit worried for different reasons. 1- Its been months since I've I had sex due to my school only having men and there's little time to actually look for dates with women and also from previous relationships and having sex so often I realized I suffer from PE. So, I really don't want to mess up and give this girl a bad time so I was looking into getting lost lasting condoms that will help. I'm nervous because if she actually likes me and then find out I can barely last she might not pursue me after that.
    Also, we used to hang out before and one day we had a conversation about sex and she was telling me how she has NEVER had on orgasm in her life even with different partners.
    This puts A LOT of pressure on me, specially with my problem.
    Women what do you suggest I do. How do I make it a good night?
    Thanks for your advice

What do you call premature? You do know that 5 mins is perfectly acceptable? I've had many a chat with women who've had to teach their partners that banging for an hour isn't what they want or need.

Her not having had an orgasm is not on you. It's up to her to figure out how she likes it and teach you - not the other way around. Also, most girls will achieve orgasm via manual or oral stimulation, so a quick root isn't going to make much difference. Do not underestimate the power of good, long foreplay.

Anyway, just have a quick wank before you leave. Then you'll last longer when you're with her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Women what do you suggest I do. How do I make it a good night?
    How are your oral and finger skillzzz? Don't even go near her with your penis until she's faked at least one orgasm with you using either or. If she's not ever been able to have an orgasm with a guy, don't even THINK that you'll be able to actually get her there.

Ask her if she's ever had an orgasm with her own hand. If the answer to that is "no" then what I say above is even more likely.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Play with Mr. Johnson a few times and jerk off before the big night and "cunnilingus". Learn to use your fingers and tongue (although you may want to hold off on the tongue until you're sure she's got no STD).

Don't worry so much you'll kill whatever erection or fun you might have worrying too much ~ take it as it "cums" lol I'd rather a guy cum quicker than one who takes 2 hours to complete getting himself off. If you cum quick say damn I couldn't hold back I was so hot for you or something, just enjoy yourself without so much worrying. GL
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ