+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: big date tonight! need advice!!

big date tonight! need advice!!

Alright, so i'm going out drinking with this guy and a few of his friends tonight.
    anyways the last time i was with him i almost blew it big time cuz i sort of acted like a bitch....
    anyways can someone give me some advice like how should i flirt with or really get him to notice me u know?

someone plzzzz reply asap!!
    thanks guys
    much love xo

Geez, you're the girl! You hold all the cards. Just be yourself. Flirting should come naturally. If he's into you, he'll do what he feels he needs to.

Women don't even seem to appreciate how easy they have it

Wear a low cut V-neck. That'll make him notice you. But don't get so smashed that you embarress the hell out of yourself in front of him AND his friends. And keep the bitchiness to a minimum. Noone really likes a bitch. Laugh at his jokes (whether lame or not) and don't talk TOO much. You are a girl, so stereotypically he'll pretty much EXPECT you to talk a lot, but don't go on for hours.

Alexi

PS - Even if you do go on for hours or become bitchy, the V-neck will probably help them not notice and/or care!

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Wear a low cut V-neck. That'll make him notice you. But don't get so smashed that you embarress the hell out of yourself in front of him AND his friends. And keep the bitchiness to a minimum. Noone really likes a bitch. Laugh at his jokes (whether lame or not) and don't talk TOO much. You are a girl, so stereotypically he'll pretty much EXPECT you to talk a lot, but don't go on for hours.

Alexi

PS - Even if you do go on for hours or become bitchy, the V-neck will probably help them not notice and/or care!

LOL alright then... V NECK IT IS! LOL
    much love xo

Quote Originally Posted by dragoon
    Geez, you're the girl! You hold all the cards. Just be yourself. Flirting should come naturally. If he's into you, he'll do what he feels he needs to.

That's the truth! Men have to work to get noticed, women just have to show up!
    Because a hard man is good to find.

yeah even if a female saw me and was mad into me, shes still not going to approach me, i hafto do everything god damnit
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Gentlemen - PLEASE!

In my time I have approached men PLENTY of times and I have been shot down just as many times as some of you guys I am sure! My all time favorite is the "nice guys" or the kind of "shy guys" seem to freak out when a GIRL approaches them - I either get blown off for being too agreessive or dismissed as "just a friend."

The ULTIMATE is one guy I dated for a while STILL argues with me that "statistically speaking" he found it IMPOSSIBLE to believe I was "interested" in him when I approached him until I asked him out and even then he ASSUMED it was "as friends!"

Men - what do you really want!?!?! A Low cut top and a push up bra, is it really that simple?

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

All guys should just back off - If we all stopped making the first moves and just sat back like the women do to us, then after a few days they all will look around at each other and be like "WTF?!" then they will start to work to get us. THAT would so ****ing kick ass. But I doubt that will ever happen. Let all pray for divine intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by jslaughter

Men - what do you really want!?!?! A Low cut top and a push up bra, is it really that simple?

Pretty much, uh, yeah.

Mystery solved.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    then they will start to work to get us.

Don't count on it. You've got about three thousand years of evolution guaranteeing the contrary, and current, approach. Men are the aggressors.

Oh really Iron? And uh what was I? I took notice and started flirting ASAP after that shot of your abs!

Ok-girl-first and foremost be YOURSELF!!!! HAve a great time-dont get drunk-dont hold the entire conversation and dont tell him your lifes story...had a friend who did that and it backfired! And someone did it to me-that sucks. The v-neck with some cleavage-hmm well if you want him to notice you-thats a start-but dont you want him to notice other things as well-Im NOT being prude-but I hated meeting new guy and thats ALL they stared at-and I was like so turned off! But if you already know him-go for it! Show the tits girl!

Have fun and relax...have a great time...

And Billy there are women out there who are aggressive IF thats the man they really want-so maybe youre just not looking in the right spots.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Men - what do you really want!?!?! A Low cut top and a push up bra, is it really that simple?[/QUOTE]

i dont even care about titties as long as you have some thats fine with me, i just want someone to love that will love me too, seems simple but not really haha

and the most aggresive females are always the horniest in my expiriences..
    but most girls i think just get hit on non stop so if you dont make a move i guess they assume your not interested.. but i dont really mind it- the challenge is always part of the fun.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Oh really Iron? And uh what was I? I took notice and started flirting ASAP after that shot of your abs!
    Which is proof that if you don't look good, the chances of you getting a girl are much harder. (since the initial interest is almost ALWAYS based solely on looks.)

Which is why those people born less with a less fortunate DNA coding will often have to resort to other methods to get dates. Most notably often alcohol and soft lights (aka meeting girls at a bar).

Also, an honorary mention goes to those internet dating services where people's interest is gauged often by one or two pictures and how well/what they type.

Alexi

Tell us how the date went !?!?!?!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Oh my gosh. This thread is PROOF POSITIVE men and women do NOT understand each other and what they want.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironliftr3
    That's the truth! Men have to work to get noticed, women just have to show up!
    Quote Originally Posted by jslaughter
    In my time I have approached men PLENTY of times and I have been shot down just as many times as some of you guys I am sure!
    This thread is TOO funny. The girls think one thing, the guys think another. Have we really come so far in dating evolution?? I don't think so. It's all so subjective. Men, be honest. If a woman walked in a room that you didn't think was all that striking, would it REALLY be enough that she just showed up for you to ask her on a date? (And I'm not talking take her back to your place to get laid---I mean a REAL get to know you date). Attraction is a very personal and individual thing. If I wore a low v-neck top out; yeah I'd get attention.......from all the slobbering morons that were looking for a quick romp in the hay. But would someone take me seriously and want to get to know me? Probably not. Alexi, looks aren't everything. Sure it's an indication of whether you want to get to know someone better, but men have been the most guilty of forming an opinion based on looks. I should know. I'm not the prettiest girl in the world, but I'm no slouch and STILL I get overlooked. ALL the time. I have a great personality, but that seems to be the kiss of death today. No one wants to date the girl with the great personality. They want to date the girl with the gorgeous hair, amazing rack and long sultry legs. If you want MORE proof, just look at the thread entitled "Who would you do?" and see all the pics posted by men. Men are visual animals. Plain and simple. Anyhoo, my point is, that you can't generalize what either gender is looking for. It's just too subjective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast