+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why did she block me and wont answer me?

why did she block me and wont answer me?

we broke up but been talking, hooking up since the break up and things been good no drama and when we together its like we never broke up and things are better, we were getting ready to make plans to go out to dinner and movie again and then i wake up im blocked on everything and she hasnt answered me in days and she told me we would be honest civil while hooking up and she wanted to keep it going cause we had good history and sex was always great, and had big place in her heart, she still has all over pics up but why out of the blue would she hurt me and do me dirty like this instead of speaking to me about it

Did she end the relationship? It is very hard to get out of that routine of talking to/spending time with that one person who has always been there and so easy after a break up to just turn to your ex when you feel low or lonely, it may be that she is trying to reflect on the decision she made and is confused about what she wants and needs some distance. Give it some time and if you don't hear from her, then it's obvious she wants a clean break.