+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This guy so surprised in my interest never been here before and need some advice

This guy so surprised in my interest never been here before and need some advice

So i have a friend that i recently have seen after about three years. We've known each other since we were five and in our adult years had fallen out of touch and through fb we've started connecting again. He's been so sweet and has so much going for him and this past weekend i actually saw him and he's turned out absolutely gorgeous. I am very interested in him but i dont know what to do because were friends and we dont see each other alot. What should i do to get this going?

Ask if he wants to meet for a drink or coffee.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

How far away do you live from one another? Are you close enough that you'd be able to actually start something face-to-face and in each other's company or are you so far apart that you'd be wasting your good dating years on the computer trying to nurture something that will likely never materialize in real life?

You say you "actual saw him" what does that mean? You saw him in person or he just sent you a photo?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 29-04-15 at 03:49 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion