+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Stupid reason to breakup

Stupid reason to breakup

The problem is that me and my girl used to have sex chats frequently...but she fought with me when we had it second time...and i promised that i will not do it again until u will say...that was donee...it was all fine...but we had it once again, twice, thrice and continued we again fought...then again it happened and i promised that will not do...this time she is saying that i dont have control on my self..so i want to maintain distance from you...i am promising her that from next time if u would be willing to have it...i will make u stop that feeling...and forget about it.... and it will be all fine but she is not ready to accept it and give me another chance...she is just saying to move away..and stay as friends as we were earlier...she also said she dont love me...i asked her to say that thing with due respect of her father's swear but she refused that means she does love me...but she is not ready to accept and want to maintain distance with me...and also when i talk about this to her...she just says" stop saying this or i will block u". I dont know what to do in this situation...plss someone helpp me...its urgentttt....

Sounds like you over stepped and need to stop wasting your time with her. Plenty of fish in the sea.
    Last edited by Crackers; 26-05-15 at 03:37 PM.

She's absolutely right. You've breached her comfort level again and again and again. She's finally figured out that no matter what she says, you aren't going to change and has left you.

If you took her complaints seriously you would have stopped this when she asked you the first time.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    She's absolutely right. You've breached her comfort level again and again and again. She's finally figured out that no matter what she says, you aren't going to change and has left you.

If you took her complaints seriously you would have stopped this when she asked you the first time.
    When i asked her to have it again....y she didnt deny and y she also demanded to have it...

Quote Originally Posted by muditpopli View Post
    When i asked her to have it again....y she didnt deny and y she also demanded to have it...
    I've got no idea what you're talking about
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Stop wasting your time with her.