+ Follow This Topic

Thread: On his way to cheating again?

On his way to cheating again?

My spouse, J and I have been together for 10 years. About 6 months ago he brought up the subject of an open relationship. I said that my issues with that would be feeling insecure and not being able to trust him at all. Not long after that conversation I found out he slept with a complete stranger that he found online. He basically refused to talk about it until last month when he admitted he had made a mistake. The issue I'm having now is that I have seen messages to many women from the same dating site, making plans to meet up on the same nites that he isn't home. He says he hasn't actually met any of them and it's totally innocent. The thing is that he is really defensive now when I don't trust him at all. He says he "can't go anywhere". & calls me crazy for not trusting him! It's awful, I can'tt seem to communicate my feelings without it ending in a fight. I don't know how to deal with this and it's driving me crazy

He is still ****ing other women, don't trust him. He wants to have an open relationship = cheat on you freely without you questioning him. If you don't like that agreement leave him, he likes it and won't stop because you don't like it.

He is actually quite shy with women, and I doubt he has the confidence to sleep with many of the girls he meets (if any). But even if he meets them hoping he will f$&@ her, but doesn't, isn't that still bad for us?? He doesn't understand or won't admit it is just as bad as having sex because it will eventually happen again if he keeps putting himself out there