View Poll Results: Would you say FWB or COUPLE?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • friends with benefits

0 0%
  • couple

1 100.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP! Male FWB Moved in FEELINGS are in the AIR!!!!! ADVICE PLEASE

HELP! Male FWB Moved in FEELINGS are in the AIR!!!!! ADVICE PLEASE

Ok so lets start with background and then get down to the MAJOR ISSUE...
    2 months ago i stayed with a friend i haven't seen in 5 years and planned on Partying the whole week. Well a really hot guy came over to see her BF and ended up staying also. Well we started talking that night and decided to have a no strings attached sex session and then go our separate ways. (This is not either of our 1st times in a FWB or 1 nighter. I have had 2 FWB for over 15 years straight. He is about the same)

So we openly set ground rules and our wills and wont's out there sexually and expectations for the FWB. We had a weekend of Adult fun. at the end of the weekend we agreed the sex was SO AMAZING for us both that we agreed i would stay until the end of the week and we would go get a room for the week. Had sex every day then went our own ways during work hours.

We talked a lot that week but both insisted we NEVER wanted in a relationship like marriage (divorces in the past) and we would be a good FWB because we get along so well.

everything started off fine that 1st 2 weeks after our Party. We saw each other only for hook up. Then the holiday was coming and he asked if he could hang here at my house? Yes please. Well HE HASN'T LEFT SINCE! He goes to work comes back and he is acting like we are a "couple."

He does the house repairs takes off the trash we sleep in the same room does the lawn and pays helps with bills (even though we haven't talked about us splitting the bills and responsibilities)

We have met each others kids and has the majority of his clothes are here and has started keeping up with me and what i am doing.

I don't know really what happened that got us here We aren't clingy at all and I still had other "FWB".

Now he is Acting like we are dating and in a committed Relationship. If the subject of US comes up or if we are asked are we dating he says "I don't know" or avoids the question when its me asking and "NO, we are just friends" to anyone else.We know everything about each other and consider each other Best Friends in that department. Now i will be the first to say that there is some sort of feelings going on for me too but I don't know what they are and want to figure it out before we loose a good thing. Hopefully we can figure out where we go from here.

We talked about the possibility of the Future that 1st week and both thought IF/WHEN we found someone worth being with it would be years before the commitment and living together.

I don't know what HIS deal is? I just want some advice and opinions on what Outsiders looking in might can see that we just can't figure out. So Please HELP me! I want Honest Opinions and i will not turn down any given on what we should do. Honestly I want to know What he is thinking? Is he Falling for me? Am i falling for him? Do you think we are already to the stage of commitment? Why is he having issues with admitting aloud that we are together?

Also if you have any QUESTIONS please ASK ME i will reply with the answer Thanks and sorry it so long.
    Last edited by jace0730; 05-06-15 at 03:54 PM. Reason: SP and Para

Nearly impossible to read without paragraph breaks. And your Caps Lock key kept turning on for some reason. A quick edit would get you more responses.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I hope that helps Thank you for the feed back.

Was nearly in a position similar to this.

FWB cannot work if you live together, no chance. Eventually, one of you will want to have sex with some one else, hence why you're FWB.

Start dating or just become friends with him. Or have him 'move out'. As much as you may both hope or say, FWB and living together cannot work long at all.