+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is his deal?!

what is his deal?!

EXTREMELY LONG STORY SHORT! I was celibate for 3 1/2 years. Me and this guy were friends for 2 of those years. (met him when I was 1 1/2 years celibate) We admitted to loving each other 6 months into our friendship but we never had sex or made the move to be in a relationship. Just heavy making out. Without going into the long *** story of how we ended up in this position, recently we were in his car and he decided he wanted me then and there. I wanted him too so I straddled him the drivers seat and we made some things happen. I loved it. However, afterwards he said something that blew my mind. He said "I feel like I would have been better if had you on your back" He sounded so insecure. I don't know why. I was moaning and we were talking during the sex so I don't get it. Its been 2 weeks now and he has been super distant. When I texted him and asked him if there was an issue... no response. I didnt want anything to change as far as our friendship. Im not that type to go crazy after sex and expect a relationship. Our friendship means the world to me but idk what is wrong. Is it me?

Uhm? He's NO friend if he would go radio silent after porking you in a parked car. I could be wrong because I'm not inside his head but it looks like he just played you until he got you and now has bolted.

What is the purpose of you explaining to us how long you were "celibate" before this happened? Does celibacy have some importance to you or something?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I am going to try my damnedest to not be disrespectful while I type this but don't you think that it is a bit excessive for him to wait around for two years just to get some ass and then leave that sounds kind of dumb to me and yes being celibate was very important to me for reasons that I did not state and I do believe since it is my question my purpose for stating how long I had been celibate is whatever I want it to be and you're right you could be wrong because you are not inside his head but also I think the key to comprehension is reading and actually understanding what it is that a person is saying and I do believe I said we were friends never started out into a relationship never ended up in a relationship because I did not want to ruin things but I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions stupid or otherwise good day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Uhm? He's NO friend if he would go radio silent after porking you in a parked car. I could be wrong because I'm not inside his head but it looks like he just played you until he got you and now has bolted.

What is the purpose of you explaining to us how long you were "celibate" before this happened? Does celibacy have some importance to you or something?
    I am going to try my damnedest to not be disrespectful while I type this but don't you think that it is a bit excessive for him to wait around for two years just to get some ass and then leave that sounds kind of dumb to me and yes being celibate was very important to me for reasons that I did not state and I do believe since it is my question my purpose for stating how long I had been celibate is whatever I want it to be and you're right you could be wrong because you are not inside his head but also I think the key to comprehension is reading and actually understanding what it is that a person is saying and I do believe I said we were friends never started out into a relationship never ended up in a relationship because I did not want to ruin things but I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions stupid or otherwise good day

Quote Originally Posted by cicifalorin View Post
    I am going to try my damnedest to not be disrespectful while I type this but don't you think that it is a bit excessive for him to wait around for two years just to get some ass
    Well, I don't think he was just "waiting around" he certainly was getting on with his life and just playing it cool.
    and then leave that sounds kind of dumb to me
    Men do it ALL the time.

and yes being celibate was very important to me for reasons that I did not state and I do believe since it is my question my purpose for stating how long I had been celibate is whatever I want it to be
    Well, it doesn't relate or add anything of importance to your actual question. He evidently didn't care that much about it so was just wondering maybe it did.

and you're right you could be wrong because you are not inside his head but also I think the key to comprehension is reading and actually understanding what it is that a person is saying and I do believe I said we were friends never started out into a relationship never ended up in a relationship because I did not want to ruin things
    Yes, I read all that and understood it completely. (Seems something has "ruined" your so called friendship because like I said, people who care about you usually don't fade on you after such things, so I wonder: What is your point in mentioning it? The "guess" I made still would apply.

but I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions stupid or otherwise good day
    Well, maybe you'll be lucky and he'll come back for another session in the car?

Good luck on that and have a swell one yourself there, sport.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well, I don't think he was just "waiting around" he certainly was getting on with his life and just playing it cool.
    Men do it ALL the time.

Well, it doesn't relate or add anything of importance to your actual question. He evidently didn't care that much about it so was just wondering maybe it did.

Yes, I read all that and understood it completely. (Seems something has "ruined" your so called friendship because like I said, people who care about you usually don't fade on you after such things, so I wonder: What is your point in mentioning it? The "guess" I made still would apply.

Well, maybe you'll be lucky and he'll come back for another session in the car?

Good luck on that and have a swell one yourself there, sport.
    There are numerous of times we could have done it in a number of places including a bed but if I decided to agree to doing it in the car and again there was a special circumstance of why we were even sitting in the car then that was solely on me. But yes you have a good one too "sport" lmao

Helo Cicifarolin well with all said I think he is ashamed he let you down, If you say he said that he should have had you from the back, it sounds as if he was not happy with the way he done you or maybe he is now not contacting you because of that shame. I do not know what to say but man even boys hate it when their egos get ruined. Maybe he expected you to have an exaggerated reaction after having sex since it was your first time I do not know.

If his friendship means a lot to you try to get hold of him and show him that no matter what have happened you can still have the friendship you had before. Sometimes it might be confusing when friendship is mixed with romantic relationship especially long term friendship but keep it cool and assure him all is good.
    Get your lost lover back instantly.