+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how would you deal

how would you deal

with a controlling boyfriend/girlfriend?most tuesdays some of the guys from work will hangout.Well one of my friends can't his woman makes him come home right after work.she's says be home my 4:30 and takes his whole check comes to work with cuts on his face.im like man you need to get out of that. they don't even have kids,so why the hell would someone put up with some like that?

Because they choose to. Theyre co-dependant on the person. He's allowing it.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    she's says be home my 4:30 and takes his whole check comes to work with cuts on his face.im like man you need to get out of that. they don't even have kids,so why the hell would someone put up with some like that?
    An abuser is an abuser, man or woman. If she attacks him, he has every right to log the incident w/the police. And she definitely needs counselling asap.

She'll be preggers w/in a month of him taking a stand. Just watch. Warn him to use protection (his own, not hers)

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    (his own, not hers)

His own that he keeps on his person at all times so she can't poke holes--this woman sounds uber-scary. >< He should get out of that. Buuuuut he probably won't right? I suggest calling him an idiot for putting himself through that sort of thing.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    damn wimp... ok so i'm not married and all, and i have a lot of coworkers who have to ask their wives if they can come out and party. i understand this theory when you have children, but if you don't have to take care of others besides your partner, then f*ck it. do as you want.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

It might be even harder for an abused man to leave because there's virtually no help for him. Everyone just calls him a pussy and laughs, meanwhile he's living in hell.

Someone should talk to this guy privately about offering him a place to stay and moral support for getting away from her. Women can go psychotic just as men do. She's possibly threatened his life if he leaves her.
    Spammer Spanker