+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice about a girl I'm interested in

Need advice about a girl I'm interested in

So I've known this girl for 3 years and fell in love with her since day one. The only thing was she was married at the time. She is currently in the middle of a divorce. Last year I told her I liked her and we should try something but I lived far away. I was going to move anyways for a new start. During the summer she fell in love with another guy so I left it be and stayed where I am till this year. She contacted me since i still wanted to be there even if she was happy with someone else. She did like that guy and left him and moved to Cali. We started talking again like we used to be. She then about a month ago starts acting like before when she meet the last guy. I asked her if she was liking another guy and she said maybe. Out of the blue she tells me we should be friends and keep it that way. I felt like crap. I wanted to be alone for a day or 2 just to though out those feelings so I can just be her friend. During the time I ignored get txt on fb and on my phone. I replied later that night and she tells me she loved me and couldn't be without me. I'm not sure if she really wants to try something or doesn't want me to disappear as a friend. I'm currently going to me moving to Cali for my own choice but it would be nice to meet her and start dating.

Anyone can give me advice if I should give her a shot after hurting my feelings twice and just out of nowhere a day later wanting to be back together?

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention that she told me she has never really fallen in love with anyone and this was the first time but took her longer to realize she had feelings for me. I also cant trust her anymore and when we talk it sounds like she's really not into it.

Hi,

When you say something to a girl it is very hard to change what you did. Maybe now you want her but I guess that she doesnīt want you anymore.

I recommend you to talk to her and tell her what you feel, if she doesnīt want to be with you just forget her.

Maybe you will like to read this book! Itīs very interesting

You can never be 100% sure, nor can she. She obviously feels something for you, but TBH after a divorce she isn't going to know what she wants. I think her keeping her options open and date other guys will help her move on from her marriage and get a feel of being by herself. That guy she was dating before was obviously a rebound which happens being so fresh out of a relationship. This is good because it wasn't you that got caught up in it. I think you need to set your emotions aside and see the real picture here. She is just divorce, she isn't ready for something solid yet. Let her date other guys for awhile to get it out of her system. Then she will be ready for a committed relationship. Don't ever push the point, step back, and let her work on herself, and her emotional state.

Im sorry but obviously she cant be trusted. U deserve more than that.