+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advice : Girl seems interested yet gives me friends number...?

Need Advice : Girl seems interested yet gives me friends number...?

Hi Im new to the forum.

Im not gonna lie.My "skills" with women are developing but not what they need to be. I need some advice on a situation.

So I walk up to a gorgeous girl on a beach and interject myself into conversation with a random topic (a great sandcastle I saw). The girl is rather responsive and we have a decent rapport developing. She then tells me that later on more of her friends are coming I should come back. So I go back to my peeps and come back 1.5 hours later. I walk up to her group and ask if they saw the sandcastle. they say no and I then give them my phone with a picture of it on it. she then proceeds to give me her friends number that isnt there. I shouldve had something clever to to say but i didnt i was confused.

I hang out for like 30 mins smoozing with much everyone in the group but of course tryin to connect with the one i walked up too. This is where it gets funny. Although she was trying to hook me up with her friend she gave me the very positive body language, was the most talkative, and when her friend showed up she did very little to "hook us up". Whenever I even tried to talk to her friend to test the waters her friend was not very responsive.
    They invited me to go with them to a bar they go to every weekend. I turned it down cuz i had plans. I left situation on a high note but with the group saying if I wanted contact them I had that other girls' number.
    Now I obviously made some mistakes in this situation but I need to learn from it and see the best way going forward. My only contact is this girl that seemed a lil distant. I could friend the girl i want on Facebook but I dont want to seem desperate. Advice please?
    Thanks

The girl you liked probably has a boyfriend or some other dick she is receiving. Hang out with them some more and find out.

Is friending them on FB a big deal or should I just text that other girl to stay in contact and see when we can get up? BTW Its been 4 days, so u think I need to do something soon or wait longer?

thanks btw

Ask her on a date, if she fleaks out -fck, its not worth it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

That's never a good sign when a girl gives you another girl's number. Because it only means one thing, you are nice but she doesn't see you that way. If she were shy she would secretly want you and not give another girl the number. If she openly wanted you she wouldn't either. What's wrong with the girl whose number she gave out?

He doesn't have the girl he likes number pcmaster.

Dude, just text the other girl today and ask what her and her friends are up to this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    He doesn't have the girl he likes number pcmaster.

Dude, just text the other girl today and ask what her and her friends are up to this weekend.
    Bingo. Thanks man. Thats been my game plan thus far. Only thing is that im actually busy this weekend lol. Thought about testing waters with a text and if things line up just breaking thje news to them on weekend that something came up and maybe next weekend i could make it. Smart move sir?

Friend is ok. We didnt make any connection at all though.

Bottom line is this: she knows damn well I didn't walk up to her to talk to her friend who wasn't even there at first. I've heard girls have these damn tests to see your insecurities. I handled it enough not to fail absolutely but I know if i knew more of what to do i could have got her number instead. I got to get better at this shit and be a lil more in the moment with ballsy responses.
    The key fact is that without her friend being present she took interest and expressed attraction. THAT is what I'm working with.

He said he could contact her on FB and he have friend number - friend could tell the real number. Be a vegetable or overcome little obstacles to get her out.

would yall hold off on FB?

IF the girl is interested she will agree. I did this in past. You just have to explain reason why you adding her on FB(like "Do you remember me?") and why you wana meet her so she understands that you are interested, that she have something that you want.

I wouldn't be freaked out by a friend request. Go for it.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars