I met an amazing guy online during the course my ex was blackmailing me to get back with him. The guy I met was the only person I talked to about the abuse, black mail and my abusive past as well. He never judged me. There came a point where I cant put it off any longer. I told him Im beginning to like him more than a friend. He told me that he's not sure of what to make out of what i said since I just got out of an abusive relationship. I told him that I know that is what he might think and I assured him that I am not jumping into a new one with him and that i just want to know if we have a chance. I told him I dont want to pass on all the guys who liked me to know that the guy im waiting for doesnt feel the same way for me. He told me that he liked me as well and that we will see what will happen since he lived and studies medicine in denmark and that I am a premed student from the Philippines. We immediately talked about what are our options in case we choose to commit. It goes this way. Either I study medschool there and marry him or it ends right now. I said I will think about it. And so we continued talking and everyday I fall for him deeper. Prior to the start of his semester I asked him what will happen upon start of your school will we still be able to talk? And he was like dont worry i will find time. And finally I have decided to go there. I am applying for a visa now. However his school just started and all my messages began to be disregarded. Its like I never existed. I dont even know now if he was serious about the things we talked about before or is it because if his duty at the hospital? And if it is. I dont even know if I can wait for him like this. Should I even continue to apply for my visa? I felt like I was left hanging. Its so hard and painful. All I know is that I never thought Id fall for someone from a different culture and race, but he managed to make me fall in such a short amount of time he is my dream guy. The perfect guy. I dont know what to do. I havent told him but I already am in love with him. The instant that I realized I want to be move halfway around the world for this guy. I knew he got me. Help me please. I just want to be with him I want him to commit but I dont even know if Im a part of his life now or I am being thrown away since medschool started.Help me please.