I am being stood up? Should I wait or let go? I met him online and weve been talking for quite some time already. Feelings were discussed but no official commitment are talked about. Though weve already discussed future plans if we decide to commit. He is on his last yr in medschool. He will be picking his specialty next yr and he really is very very busy as of the moment. Before his semster started though I asked him if we would still be able to talk and he told me he will make time but ever since his classes started all my messages were unanswered and seen. I dont know what to do because the last discussion that we had is that i will visit denmark and see if I would like it there to study and live with him but now I dont even know if I should continue. He is such a dream guy for me. He is really sweet, fair, kind, thoughtful and considerate and the thing I like about him the most is that he doesnt know he is such a catch. I want to be with him everyday to assure him that someone regards him highly and cares for him. But I dont know what to think anymore. I care about him so much but if it continues to be like this I dont know if I should just let go. Help