+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Forever Alone Help...

Forever Alone Help...

So I am 22, never had a girlfriend, I'm gonna stay forever alone...
    I don't want any kind of "you have to be confident blablabla" type of answers because I am confident, I have had many dates, and something is wrong with me. Tried everything, doesn't work.

So my question is not how to get a girlfriend, rather it is how to accept to be alone in the future. I've got many friends, but when I move out from home (which should happen in the next two years) I will be alone.

So actually there are two questions:
    1) How can I deal with it emotionally
    2) How can I deal with it sexually

Thanks in advance!

You are never done till the day you die. You just need to practice your social skills. That includes going up to girls you don't know and starting talking to them. There are loads of free stuff out there that teaches you how to get girls, you just need to read it and try it (and no, trying it 2-4 times and telling that it doesn't work does not count).
    My Free PDF Guide On How To Be Attractive To Girls - http://po.st/FreePDFGuideLoveForums

Verbalizing that you think something is wrong with you belittles your previous message that you are confident. Whatever issue it is that you aren't confident about should be worked on. Should you decide that you don't want to work on these issues, and instead embrace being alone, emotionally, you need to find things that can occupy your time and keep you from going crazy in your own space. The gym, reading, video games, watching sports, and friends come to mind. Sexually, you can have casual hook ups, find hookers, which recently I've heard rave reviews of, or enjoy masturbation.
    I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, Maybe it's all part of a plan, Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes, Hoping that you'll understand--Ed Sheeran

Personal development. You will have to develop a lifestyle conducive to experiencing solitary enjoyment. You are young... I suggest something active that requires a lot of concentration, such as rock climbing. You will meet like-minded people, maybe even females, but it would be irrelevant, if you are doing something you love.

As for the sex.... your options have been listed.