+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I prove to her that i love her more than anything

How can I prove to her that i love her more than anything

Hi there everyone
    Me and my girlfriend are in a (almost) two year relationship and I really really love her with my deepest feelings. And I really want this to work. But sometimes she losts her faith in me and can't believe that I love her this much and there is a whole story behind it.
    Before I dive into the situation lets just call my girlfriend Kate (which is not her real name) so that I can write this easier

So I had this big crush on another girl two years ago that kate knew about at the time.kate was actually ky friends girlfriend at that time, so knowing (better to use the word "assuming" here) that nothing is going to happen between me and kate, i told her that how I do absolutly anything to get her. I didn't know that kate actually likes me and I can hurt her feelings this way.
    So I had a huge fight with my so called friend(kate's boyfriend at that time) and somehow parted ways with him and ofcourse kate.
    About a month after this kate told me that she wants to be with me, and I thoght to myself that she, like his ex-boyfriend, wants to hurt me so said no and acted like a total jurk to her.
    I did not hear from her till about 9 months later and the news about her was that she was going to marry someone.
    Some time later kate called me and said she wanted to see me.I agreed and picked her up and we talked about how her marrige failed and she wants to be with me again.
    I hadn't even gotten a date with that girl i liked, I was so lonely and i could get a new girfriend hesselfree.So I said I am looking for something compeletly phisical from her and she shokingly agreed. I was a total asshole to her.
    She was my girlfriend and we spent a lot of time together.As passed, I began to like her more and more.She was (and is) all the things I wanted from a girl, a partner, a friend.And I seriously fell in love with her.And to this day, one year, 8 months and 5 days later since our first kiss, she is the most important thing of my life and will do anything to make her happy because her happiness is my ultimate life purpose and that is how much I love her.

But the problem is that kate has a low self esteem sometimes, and she remembers how i acted like a jerk to her, twice.and she tells me, like tonight, that she envys that other girl I liked because I did all thise things to just talked to her.That I wasn't the one that chose her.That she is afraid that someday I may realize that I made a mistake

I compeletly realize why she thinks that way and she has the right to feel this way and it is mostly because of my behaviour at the begening of our relationship. But I too hate my two-years-ago self for acting like an asshole.

But now, I totally and compeletly love her and i tell her this like 50 times a day; Both with normal word or with little poems i write myself or find around the internet. And I know she loves me and I know that both our loves have been grown a lot.

But how can I make her believe that I love her and am not going to leave her?That with my two year journy to another country ( to get my masters degree ) I am not going to even look at another woman and I will come back for her?

Sorry if this is too long and sorry for my gramatic or verbal mustakes.It is 2 am right now and I can't sleep since we had a discussion about this topic and toled me she wants to be alone for a while

Please help me with your suggestions.I didn't know what else to do

Thanks in advance

Hello Friend,

How are you? Be cool and confident. Reassure her of your love if you have to swear to make her know you serious. Also you can refer her to this text... to let her read for her self and know how much you feel about her and how far you wanna go with her.

She only want you to let her know she never made any mistake by accepting you in her life so all i will say is tell her how you feel about her everyday, in your conversations, text messages and every other thing just let her have that assurance that you are hers and she is your forever...

if you truely love her as you say then i think is time to propose to her with your ring in hand and start telling her the plans you have made towards your wedding day... I believe these tips will get you back the trust from you love.

Thank You

Alfred Coleman
    (C.E.O emotionalconsciousness .com)

Hello and thank you for your answer
    But as I said I do tell her how much I love her every day.I even write her little poems

You know, she thinks that she is not pretty enough and that because I love her, I THINK that she is pretty and if I see someone more beutiful, I may changed my mind

About that proposal, well proposal works a little different here in our country and I should have a certain amount of money or education as the boy so that her parents agree to "give her to me".I know it sounds reaaaaaaaally silly, but thats almost how it works here(and i don't want to discuss this cultural issue right now).
    Nevertheles I DID propose to her in my own (moneyless, so called iliterate) way and I told her that as soon as I got my next degree abroad, I will come back, and marry her.We talk about it all the time.about how we want our marige to be, who to invite, that we want it to be small and etc.

She says she trusts me that we will get married, but sometimes she says she is not sure how will I react when I am gone for two years, and telling her that I really love her in these situations didn't really work

So any advice now?

Hello Friend,
    How abt the two of you signup on my website. I will give you all the professional advice and test you with theories that will at the end of the session make your lady trust and have confident in you. I n counseling i have to use different techniques to help your lady come to that understanding. I believe i can help you if you will try reaching me tru y website (emotionalconsciouness.com).

Remember continue assuring her you dont love her because he is not beautiful, but because she has shown you she is not just any knid of lady, but someone you want to see her be the mama of your children to teach dem how to love people and care about them.

Thanks, Hope you visit my website

Unfortunately, there isn't all that much you can do in a situation like this other than to continue to prove that you are true to your word. You made a mistake early on in your relationship with her.... but you now realize it was a mistake and are determined to make up for it.

It sounds like you sincerely feel bad about your past and are determined not to repeat the same mistakes. So, if that is the case, then eventually she needs to either trust you and accept that your feelings for her are real now, or if she cannot do that she should let you go. No matter how much you may care for her, you don't deserve to forever be punished and mis-trusted for your past mistakes unless you continue to repeat them and/or have never admitted they were mistakes in the first place.

You've re-assured her and told her you loved her, but I suppose you could try saying something like this if you have not already...

"I was interested in that other girl at the time because she was what I thought I wanted. When I got together with you, I still brought some of the hurt from that situation with me, and that was wrong of me to do. But, part of me is glad because if I hadn't, maybe I would have never realized that it was YOU I was really meant to be with. YOU are everything I want and everything I need. Past me was too blind and/or stupid to see that, and I would slap him in the face if I could, but I have you now and I would never take that for granted again."

Anyway, that is just off the top of my head. Obviously, put that in your own words, but my point is just to more so pour your soul out to her if you have not done so already. Maybe you've just sort of responded to her insecurities as they've come up more so in just a sort of "Of course I love you" kind of way. If you haven't really sat down and sort of just bared you soul for her like that, maybe it feels to her like you could just be saying that to make her happy.

In the end, though, if she can never get over it, maybe you need to consider whether you are better off without her. Believe me, I hope it doesn't have to come to that, but if you've learned from and corrected your mistakes of the past, you don't deserve to be punished for them forever. I hope everything works out. Good luck.