+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dumped by the most beautiful and purest woman I ever dated.

Dumped by the most beautiful and purest woman I ever dated.

I'm a 28 year old who dated a 18 year old for 3 years. She was extremely hot and a pure virgin. We had huge plans for the future, but I messed it all up. Now I'm 99% sure I will never find that again. Please help a brother out in this situation.

You are 28. She's 18. At 18 you may be legally an adult, but honestly you are still a child. It's not about the number, it is more about the stages in life. At 28, you are typically more an adult. Typically you have a career and are settling into adulthood. At 18, you tend to still have all of that ahead of you to figure out. You often have no real idea who/what you will be a few years down the road.

You didn't share much in the way of details, so I don't know what went wrong or what could have caused your break-up. However, I can tell you that there are other women out there. Believe me, I know how that just sounds like a motivational poster tag line. It is true, though.

If things didn't work out with her, then they weren't meant to be. You should take this time to heal and grow as a person. Take time to think of what you may have done wrong in this relationship and how you could fix that. Otherwise, you'd be likely to just keep repeating the same mistakes. At the same time, though, you also need to think about what SHE may have done wrong in the relationship, and how you can be better about avoiding that in future relationships. Relationships are a two way street. It is very rare that the break-up is 100% one person's fault.

So, chances are there are things she could have done better just as much as maybe there were things you could have. Don't lose sight of that and just assign 100% of the blame to yourself.

Good luck to you. You WILL find somebody who you will feel the same way about, and even more. It will just take time.

Why would her being a virgin have anything to do with her beauty, or who she is as a person? Was your only goal to conquer her virginity? Come on, dude. There's clearly a reason why she decided your relationship wasn't working. It's time to move on and find someone who is at a more similar stage of life than someone who is fresh out of childhood and high school.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Next time look for inner beauty too & someone your own age or closer to it. Haha also I think someone be a troll rollin here.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Do you have 4k $ man? You could take up 2 week bootcamp to learn how to pick up young hot chicks. There are some in US as well as in London. Sasha Daygame. And Real social dynamics RSD ia the ones that comes in mind. Sure there are many others who teach how to become good with girls.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You lucky sunuvabich!!!!! , well yeah man move on, just stay away from elementary schools ^~^ .