+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it possible to find only one woman beautiful or only one man handsome?

Is it possible to find only one woman beautiful or only one man handsome?

I have found some people who say their partners are the only beautiful or handsome people for them.They feel that because they are madly in love.I wonder if there are some other people out there who thinks the same.

Yes, I've experienced that. You could have shown me a fully nude woman, and I wouldn't have cared. In fact there was a movie in which that was the case, and for me it was like looking at a fully nude man, and there was no desire what so ever, towards that woman. Also, I didn't care to look around and if I saw one, even if by today's standards she was very beautiful, to me she was just normal.

Yes when you are INLOVE its like you are dreaming.

You like everything of the person

But whn the feelings change people start calling each other ugly and stuff. hahaha

I think when people LOVE each other they will love the other whatever happens.
    and it will have to do also with the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    Yes, I've experienced that. You could have shown me a fully nude woman, and I wouldn't have cared. In fact there was a movie in which that was the case, and for me it was like looking at a fully nude man, and there was no desire what so ever, towards that woman. Also, I didn't care to look around and if I saw one, even if by today's standards she was very beautiful, to me she was just normal.
    It is nice to know there are guys like you.In fact my husband tells me the same thing,he says he only finds me beautiful but I can't believe him.So I'm trying to find if it is really possible and I've found you.Thanks