+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Falling for my friends brother

Falling for my friends brother

Me and my group of friends, including this boy have grown up together, in the last 6 months i have noticed how good looking he is, we mucked around a few months back with quick grabs and hugs, but then someone realised something was going on got jealous and ruined it, he is 14 and I'm 15, anyway last week we started to cuddle and grab again, but last Friday he came over and it was just us and we watched a film and we cuddled all evening, because we both have commitments (hobbies etc) we haven't been able to have time alone again, I'm really starting to like him and I think he does too but I'm so frustrated, plus I'm worried what his sisters might say!! Please help any advice will help!!

Just ask him to be your BF, and that will settle it. Stop worrying about what others think or say...they are not the boss of you.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Just ask him to be your BF, and that will settle it. Stop worrying about what others think or say...they are not the boss of you.
    Thank you, I still haven't spent anytime with him yet, I will see how things go? It's still frustrating

Just send him a text and ask him.

It's hard to because we both have commitments and have to keep it a secret from his sisters for the moment, as we don't know where it is going to go, and they are my bestfriends, plus another good friend of mine may have a crush on him!!

Stop right there. If you want to be with him bad enough, nothing else should matter. You don't know where it's going because you are not allowing it to go somewhere. I'm sure if you had a brother that one of them had a crush on they probably wouldn't give a rat's ass what you thought. You are just making excuses when you can make this happen if you had any confidence in yourself.

To some extent your right but his sisters are different they get annoyed over their brother and are very protective, we can tell anyone and we have to be careful not to break our friendship if we get into a relationship, we're both busy at the moment but we need to meet up and talk.