+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Ask A Male Coworker Out

How to Ask A Male Coworker Out

Hi Everyone,

I have a newly hired co-worker that is in town for two weeks training and then he'll be flying back out to work remote, so I probably won't ever see him again. I really want to hang out with him, because he's super hot! I've had some opportunities to train him and it seems like we've connected, he's talked to me about his personal life and the cool things that he's got to do outside of work. I asked him if he had any photos to show me and he said that he broke the phone that had the photos in them, otherwise he would show me. I asked him if he'd been sightseeing in the area yet, and he said no, so I started mentioning local places that he should check out. He took his phone out and started looking up the places and making notes - our training got interrupted because someone needed the conference room, so he walked out and so did I, but I headed to the kitchen and he followed me, saying thanks for training and then we talked more about his plans for the weekend. I wanted to ask him if he needed someone to show him around, but another coworker came in and I chickened out. Long story short, I sent an email to him saying that "I'm free this weekend, if you need someone to show you around. I really think that you should check out one of those breweries that we talked about. My number is ____. " I never got a response, but his training schedule is pretty intense so he's hardly at his temporary desk. I'm thinking that he didn't check my email before leaving the office yesterday or he got it and isn't interested. Any advice? I really only have one more training scheduled with him and that's 2 days before he leaves for good. How should I approach him when I see him on Monday? I'd really like to go out for drinks or something, but I don't want to come off as being to straight forward. There isn't a dating policy for our workplace, I should let you all know that. There's also a bet among a small group of my friends that I'd have to get a selfie outside of work with him, so that's another reason why I'm trying to hang out with him. I really just want to hookup with him and that's it, NSA. I've never felt so attracted to anyone in any of the years that I've worked for the company. Any advice?

Be very careful that if he is hot, he will have several ladies lining up and he could be a player.

Since he is hot, he is very used to girl sexual attention and he is very experienced.

If he has a very high standard, you must be very carefully assess yourself, can you compete with his ladies.

Unless you can emotionally trigger him, your chance is very tough.

Thanks for the response. How can I emotionally trigger him? Any suggestions? I'm new to this.

You can try emotional roller coaster, that is talk to him to trigger his positive emotion and then swing the conversation to negative emotion. You can read the link below, although it is intended for a man to seduce a lady but the same principles can be used to seduce a man.

http://chickmagnet7.com/?Obsession-Based_Approach

sexual attraction is processed in the middle part of the brain, it is the seat of emotion. I must say that this part of the brain will override logical explanation. Study that link carefully and apply to him.

how is the progress, is there any?