+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I lost myself...

I lost myself...

I broke up with my girlfriend 1 week ago because she was flirting with other guys we dated close to 5 months and I couldn't stand it anymore because I asked once before to stop but she didn't, I told her I wanted to break up and we didn't have no contact for 1 week that whole week I was going out to clubs drinking alcohol everyday trying to forget her but didn't seem to help anways I called her today she said she was out having a drink and told me me to come so I did.

When I got there she was abit shy like she hasn't seen me in years... Anways I told her that she ruined us and what she did was so bad and it hurt me she got teary and walked off then later told me why I had mention all this and embarrass her next to her friends and her friend told me when she walked off that she's in the wrong and not me.

I was tipsy so I was hugging and kissing her and I asked if she wanted to get back together and that I forgive her for what she did, she told me not to rush things?

And I was talking to her mate and by accident another dudes name popped his name was Abdalla and I asked her that was she said it's a girl and her name is Adele she tried to lie to me but I found out it that hard way I can't stop thinking about her but it's really hurting what should I do?

It's only a week......stop contacting her, like forever and move on. She is not the girl you want to be with, she is a girl that wants to play and you cannot change that not now. not ever.