+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Boyfriend Tracks My Cell Phone: How Can I Get Him To Choose Me and Trust Me?

My Boyfriend Tracks My Cell Phone: How Can I Get Him To Choose Me and Trust Me?

I've been dating a man for two years I knew was in a relationship with someone is for almost a decade when we met. I love him and he used to say he loves me and he admits he still loves his other girlfriend. He said he was going to figure out what he wanted, but that was almost a year ago and he still brings his girlfriend on family vacations, holiday dinners, etc, and his family doesn't even know that I exist. I've told him how much that upsets me because I honestly don't think she should be going on trips with him anywhere now that I'm in his life. He has met several members of my family and friends and no one in his life besides that other girl knows that I exist.

I was also legally separated from my husband when I met this other guy and decided not to work it out with my husband to try and be with him. I have gone to great lengths to make him happy, even allowing him to install software on my cell phone to track and listen to my calls, read all of my texts, and know my exact location at all times. He says he doesn't trust me because one night I was drunk and I ended up sleeping with someone else. I've also lied about several other things as well and it has caused him to really distrust me. He has said that his feelings for me have changed since we started dating, even though he just took me on a quick weekend trip to Las Vegas to help me cope with a death of a family member. I personally felt like that trip he planned at the last minute showed how much he still cares for me.

I am truly in love with him, but I don't know how much longer I want to wait for him. I feel like at times he cares more about her than he does about me, and when I say that to him he responds with, "You knew what this was when we started seeing each other. I never lied to lied about anything, and you knew that I still loved her."

Will he ever choose me over her?

If he hasn't by now he probably never will. Also you let him have you both by still being available for him and not moving on - so he doesn't need to chose you or her he can have both.

Take that crap off your phone NOW! he is such a hypocrite, he hasn't even given up his other and therefore has no say in who else you sleep with, if good for him, should be good for you.

He's manipulative and preying on your feelings. Break free.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

dude up tops right you might have put alot of time into this guy but regardless of what you've done and this isnt excusing your actions the guys a douche bag player if thats what you want thats what your going to get you lied and cheated trust was broken and hes done shitty things to you too just as bad probly call it quits without trust there is no realationship thats the basics