+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Man Tracks My Cellphone, Has Trust Issues and a Girlfriend?

My Man Tracks My Cellphone, Has Trust Issues and a Girlfriend?

My man tracks my cell phone calls, location, and text messages. How can I get him to trust me? I love my man very much. We started dating about eight months ago. At that time I was separated from my husband and he already had a girlfriend for about 10 years. I legally divorced my husband so that I can be with this man. We started sleeping together at the workplace after he gave me some advice about a difficult situation. I gave him permission to be able to use and install a cell phone monitoring device to track everything on my phone so he can learn to trust me. Since we have been together I have messed up with a few things by lying about some serious stuff and I know that, however, he still loves his current girlfriend while he's dating me and I want him to make a decision. He keeps telling me how much he loves me and that we have a magical connection and he also wants to date for a little while before he gets married. I'm trying very hard especially since he's tracking cell phone to be honest and tell the truth about everything. how can I get him to trust me? I deserve him and he deserves me and I need him to make a decision and leave his girlfriend once and for all for me? I'm in love with him deeply and said he can see a future with me and I know I can see one with him at times but I feel frustrated and confused.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You can't be serious, and if you are, you are right; you deserve one another.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Why don't you let him install a GPS on your vag so he'll know he is the only one screwing you, then maybe, he will learn to trust you and you will live happily ever after.

What? Hes cheating on her with you and he doesn't trust you?? No wonder he is so paranoid. People who cannot be trusted generally don't trust anyone.

You must have some serious self esteem issues to be with this man, tolerating this crap. What is wrong with you?

There are plenty of single men around if you didn't notice. Some people... (RME)
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".