+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I or shouldn't I

should I or shouldn't I

Hi

1st time poster,
    basically me and my friend whom ill call Sally have been friends for years,
    we tried go out around 6 months ago but didnt work out for various reasons at the time so went back to been friends,
    we have started to hangout alot more now and have shared a drunken kiss (while ive written off to been a drunken kiss)

she has also started calling me her fave (didnt read to much into) and we chat most days,

recently we had a small crash in the car where no one was hurt and that got me thinking about how short and random life is,
    this has brought back the feelings i had for her,
    I wasnt going to say anything but I feel I will regret it if i dont,
    Im thinking of saying something like this to her when I meet up with her next

"This week I’ve been thinking ever since the accident on Sunday, even though it was nothing serious still got me thinking about how short and random life can be,

I need to say this to you in person as if I don’t its going to play on my mind and regardless of the outcome will be a weight off my mind,

I know that we agreed to be friends and I love been your friend more than anything and I will always want to you to be a part of my life and me to be a part of yours,
    But I have realized that I still have the same feelings for you that I’ve always had and I will regret not saying anything to you,

If you feel the same way then I think we should find a way to make it work, as I think what we have is a rare and wonderful thing and shouldn’t let it go,

But if we can only be friends then we will just be friends,
    I don’t want you to feel bad or guilty because you don’t feel the same way as I wouldn’t change you for anything"

do you think that this is a good idea or should i just see how things go?

I think it is always better to say what's in your heart and set it free to whomever it is felt and intended for then hide thoughts and feelings away and regret what might have been because you were scared to say what was in your heart.

What you want to tell her is beautiful and I think you should tell her. Best of Luck in doing so.