+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why did he cheat

Why did he cheat

I have been hanging out with my partner and we have been offical couple for the past month but I found out that he cheated on me last weekend with the girl he was seeing before we met. They were never offical but he said he did like her but they met and it was just the wrong timing for them to start anything.. Did he cheat with her cause he still likes her and wants her or what should I make of it

Did he confess that he cheated or did you find out? There's no way to know why someone cheats, but people in happy relationships don't cheat. So clearly he felt something was missing from your relationship and he sought her out to fulfill whatever need that was.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

thats just what most men do cheat. we are cheaters by nature 99.9 % of men will cheat if thay think thay can get away with it. i have worked with all sorts of men in a veriety of profetions and jobs and beleave me sex and infadelaty is practicaly all thay talk about and fancy every atractive woman thay see. most of them are worse than animals you get the odd one heare and there thats diferent but its very rare .onthe whole if hes not with you hes up to somthing or wishing he was