+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ladies, would love to have your thought on this

Quote Originally Posted by hazey daisy View Post
    She know how vulnerable you are and doesn't want to out right reject you. Her lack of response is your answer.
    She thought that if she just simply decline my invitation, it will hurt me. And by not replying at all it will make me less hurt.
    Is this what you are saying?

I will ask her for another hangout later this September.
    Last edited by Callos; 31-08-16 at 06:24 PM.

Dude, send her another message asking why she ignored you. Tell her that she could have at least told you she wasn't interested.

If you were the last to send a message, then the ball is in her court. But send her another one anyway and see if she replies.

Hkuist ask her out

- - - Updated - - -

If u guys really want iut .to work it will im the end

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo90 View Post
    Dude, send her another message asking why she ignored you. Tell her that she could have at least told you she wasn't interested.

If you were the last to send a message, then the ball is in her court. But send her another one anyway and see if she replies.
    I already her another message ask what was going on and said if she didnt want to go with me, she could just decline.
    She "seen" them and no reply.

I will tell her my feeling later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Callos View Post
    She thought that if she just simply decline my invitation, it will hurt me. And by not replying at all it will make me less hurt.
    Is this what you are saying?

I will ask her for another hangout later this September.
    No I mean she didn't want to see the repercussions of rejecting you and hope that you would just get the hint she is not interested by ignoring you.

And don't bother contacting her again. An interested girl is a girl that responds to you...she didn't respond to you because she is not interested. Asking her to hang out again, just going to make you look like a pest. never ever push it because that s&*% follows you making others push away from you....you are just digging yourself a bigger hole.

Quote Originally Posted by hazey daisy View Post
    No I mean she didn't want to see the repercussions of rejecting you and hope that you would just get the hint she is not interested by ignoring you.

And don't bother contacting her again. An interested girl is a girl that responds to you...she didn't respond to you because she is not interested. Asking her to hang out again, just going to make you look like a pest. never ever push it because that s&*% follows you making others push away from you....you are just digging yourself a bigger hole.
    Actually later this year she is likely to attend an offline meeting of a FB fanpage where I am one of their admins. So we likely still gonna each other even though we dont even messaging to each other much.

I ask her for another movie hang out and after 1 week she replied that there is not any interesting movie lately. She did reply this time, better than last time which she did not reply at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123