+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I thought it was love.

I thought it was love.

Last night was the worst night of my life. I thought that I knew someone. Loved someone, and that they loved me back. But I was wrong. How can someone love me? There’s so much more out there that I would be the last person on any woman’s mind. I should have known that I could never be loved. I shouldn’t have even tried to be with her. I give up on love. I give up on life. Im not gonna kill myself. Because that’s just stupid. I just don’t want to be me. I wish I was someone else. Someone who is loved. Someone who people cared about, because obviously no one cares about me. I must have been dumb to think someone like her would even give a **** about me. Even though I gave her everything.. U could be the nicest guy in the world, but it just wouldn’t cut it. At least for me. Why does it hurt so much? I wish I could go back and forget about all of this. Wipe it clean out of my memory. But I can’t. ive never loved another person the way that I loved her. She made me smile, both on the inside and out. She was all I thought about day and night. Shes the one whos number I would look at on the phone wanting to call her just to hear her voice. Shes also the one who doesn’t love me. Who could care less about me. Shes the one who broke my heart and didn’t even care.

Thanks to you if u took the time to read this. I just needed to post this and get it off of my chest.

Sorry to hear it Chris. I'm hurting too. Sucks to be in love and know you can't be with them. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfan View Post
    Sorry to hear it Chris. I'm hurting too. Sucks to be in love and know you can't be with them. Hang in there.
    it does suck. but i cant let it get to me. i've done a good job at keeping her off my mind, at least during the day when im busy with work and out with friends. but at night when its just me trying to sleep or something. i cant help but think about her. hopefully it wont be like this for a long time. moving on takes time. i just hope not a long time.

I'm hurting too. And i see her almost daily at work! There she is smiling, happy, while I'm hurting like crazy...

Keep a smile on your face also. Don't let it destroy you.

Quote Originally Posted by WHUDAFUXUP View Post
    Keep a smile on your face also. Don't let it destroy you.
    Too late. she already did.

It's hard to find someone who loves you as much as you love them. There are different levels of love and even though you consider them as one of the most important people in your life, they might consider you different. Its just the way it works. Thats why the number one quality I look for in a guy is that they must love me ALOT ahead of other qualities like looks or money. Maybe, you should consider putting the quality of how the girl treat you as your number one quality ahead of other things.

You'll get through this and come out stronger. Don't beat yourself up over it. Time heals everything.

Give yourself time to heal, work on yourself. Cry if you feel like it, yell if you have to. Go out, see friends, play uplifting music, learn from your mistakes.

You probably know all the advice.

Just hang in there for two to tree weeks, things will get better after that.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 11-07-09 at 01:54 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    You'll get through this and come out stronger. Don't beat yourself up over it. Time heals everything.

Give yourself time to heal, work on yourself. Cry if you feel like it, yell if you have to. Go out, see friends, play uplifting music, learn from your mistakes.

You probably know all the advice.

Just hang in there for two to tree weeks, things will get better after that.
    Good advice. i cried, yelled, even hit a wall in anger and messed up my hand. (not a violent person at all btw). i also got out and hung out with friends just to get my mind off of things, and im glad i did becuase i ran into a girl from highschool, and we've hung out alot these past 2 days. i know its only been 4 or 5 days and im not looking to be with someone else that quick. its just nice to have someone to talk to.

A broken heart is a self inflicted wound. It's an abstract idea coupled with an unpleasent feeling that creates an uncomfortable emotion. The source of the pain you speak of is intraorganic not extraorganic. It comes from within not out there someplace. You may wish to interpret your situation to your advantage and not be so angry with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris86 View Post
    Good advice. i cried, yelled, even hit a wall in anger and messed up my hand. (not a violent person at all btw). i also got out and hung out with friends just to get my mind off of things, and im glad i did becuase i ran into a girl from highschool, and we've hung out alot these past 2 days. i know its only been 4 or 5 days and im not looking to be with someone else that quick. its just nice to have someone to talk to.
    Nope, you don't want to hook up yet, but it sure helps getting over her doesn't it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Meh

I used to feel your pain

I guess im numb right now.....I dont really feel anything

I was heart broken at first...but I finally decided to move on
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Nope, you don't want to hook up yet, but it sure helps getting over her doesn't it?
    yeah, it helps alot.

damn mann, im sorry to hear. im in exactly in your situation like basically the same predicament. for me, it has been hard. like very hard. she's basically had no regard to what i felt. i know it sounds selfish of me, but i always thought it being the other way around as well. i even tried the NC rule but it failed; it made me think of her more and miss her. i haven't gotten good sleep, eaten whole meals, and haven't felt alive in ages. i too feel like nothing, like a piece of shit but all i know is, people like us; guys like us, who do the nicest things for the girl, only for it to be unnoticed and half-ass appreciated, the things we do and mistakes we did, will pay off(in a positive way). eventually we'll become more evolved with this relationship situation and find the girl who'll appreciate it more. think of it as her loss rather than your fault. that should make you feel a bit better and confident.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

i feel the same way with the whole erasing thing. the only way you can do so is if you contact DR. mierzwiak of Lacuna Inc. and have the device to erase your memory. don't take that seriously, i was just referencing Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. but i know what you mean by the whole erasing deal. i feel the only way to that is to move far far away from people that are linked to her(in my case, it's basically all my friends) and start a new sheet. but for me i realized that all those memories me and her shared, i truly enjoyed it. it brought happiness to me and help make me feel more of a noble man. it just sucks knowing once you are out of your thoughts and back to reality, she isn't there. but like i mentioned above, just hang in with being sad, you'll get out of it somehow but for sure you will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.