+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she rejected

she rejected

Hi
    I have a very pretty classmate in university, she did not pay attention to me or others! we are neighbors and she doesn't know!
    i start talk with her about book and work. after that we talk about favorites for 1 hours! ( every body focus and us ).
    after that we text for 4-5 days in instagram. i told to her "could we go out if you are free?" last night. she said i am free but no because i don't have the reason go to out!
    i asked are you sad ? she said no but i don't like your words. do you say do you suggest to all girl of classmates to go out?
    i told not at all! then she said so you don't say me too! the end i said sorry i can explain you another day, bye.

everything is clean that she don't like come out with me! but what is your advice?
    please first tell me if she saw what I do in class?

meet her again

so ? what to say to her ? please guide me easily. i have too stressed.
    can i should send message in instagram ? i sent once today but she doesn't read ( is online ).
    i know she was in relationship but she is alone now.

Yo Inbox, old buddy ! Long time. I still remember you. Its always girls about who you talking about.

So you see man, girls like to go out when its get interesting - you have to get her excited if you want her to go out with you. - Talk sweet to her, give her complements, adore her, show her higher value - tell good things about yourself, talk about sex, ask her questions(google 80 questions to ask your GF) Basicaly get her going man, make it interesting for her to talk and chat with you then she will agree to go out. Until she dont feel anything special she dont have a reason to go out with you. Girls rather stay single than accept so so guy.

The answer why she rejected is simple - She didnt felt so excited as you. So you have to make her feel the same way you do before asking her out and getting positive answer.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-10-16 at 10:17 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will