+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rejected

Rejected

Hi. Theres this girl in my class and shes sitting in front of me. I liked her for over a month now but it seems forever when all i can think about is her... In class, she is very close to me and we always play around but she seems not interested to talk to me online so i decided to just find out what she feels for me and confessed. The timing was wrong and the confession was shitty as i was freaking nervous then. She just replied haha thats funny and after i said im serious she just replied lol. Now we both dont talk to each other in class anymore and it has been 3 days. According to her friend, she said that i was the one that is ignoring her... she also said that my chances are slim and she knows her well. What should i do... i just cant get over her without trying. Oh right im 17.

Sorry brah but I think this one's a lost cause

You gotta learn to keep your cool. You did great at first by being playful in class but falling apart and professing your love for her while simultaneously having an anxiety attack isn't something any girl I've ever known has found attractive.

You gotta move on man. Chalk this up to valuable experience that will enrich your encounters with girls in the future. It's hard to keep in perspective when you're so young and horny and hung up on one girl but life goes by in a flash and in no time at all she will no longer be a factor in your life. A different woman (or women ) will, among so many other things that you may not even have enough mental space to torture yourself over a girl.

Actually i did via messaging... Is there really no way to win her heart?

Actually No theres not. If shes not interested she just not interested. Your 17 no need to be depressed. Move on.

Her reaction would most likely have been due to the fact that she did not know how to deal with your confession although it probably seemed a little hurtful at the time. I would suggest that you let it go and think about only keeping her as a friend if you can achieve that. Trust what her friend tells you. It sounds like she was trying to help you.