+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Urgent! Tell her how i feel? - Madly in LOVE

Urgent! Tell her how i feel? - Madly in LOVE

Hey girls!

I'm in desperate need of advice about whether or not I should tell her how i feel.

Story:
    I met a girl 4 weeks ago and we've been on a date once every week. They were all great and we've kissed on 3 of the dates. Now the thing is, I fell madly in love with her (she's amazing) but I'm not sure how she feels. I feel like it might be too fast too tell her how I feel when I'm with her, but I really can't stand the feeling anymore of not knowing how she feels about us. The 5th date is scheduled for this Wednesday in the afternoon and I'm thinking about bringing a red rose and telling her (not expectating to jump into a relationship, just to see how she feels).

What do you think; is it too fast or confronting to tell her how I feel since we only had 4 dates so far? Could this cause her to feel pressured so that it ruins everything?

Please help! Any opinions and/or ideas on how to approach this matter are greatly appreciated!

p.s. Extra info: I'm 20 years old, she's 22 years old.

~ Magician

It always depends on the girl in question some of us love the guy expressing his feelings right off and some prefer a slower pace where neither admits any sort of feelings until both are 100% certain they only want to date that other person... you know her over us, so you have to be the one to figure out if it is okay or too soon. The rose is a nice touch..kudos on that and I'd think if you like her and want to date her solely then tell her in case she might think otherwise and you have no real interest... if it turns out she gets a little scared off, least you tried and were brave and went for it.

You don't need to go as far as to tell her that you're madly in love with her, even if you suspect she is madly in love with you. She could be very open to that, and be mature enough to understand the importance of hearing it, but you still have the option of telling her that you feel VERY strongly for her. For now replace the word love with "strong pull" or "strong feelings". Unless of course you feel that the L word would go down very well- solidify your relationship, or make it a lot more official, then by all means use the L word.

Also, just take a breath and remember this: if this woman is really into you, she won't go anywhere. Be more trusting, you never know how someone truly feels until you know. Asking her how she feels might be more appropriate here. Yes, she has two years on you, but that means nothing. If you're afraid of looking silly, don't worry. Trust me mate, age really is just a number. My GF is 7-8 years older than me, but believe me when I say that you wouldn't know it unless you were told. We function pretty much as the same person, and also pretty traditionally. I chased her. She's confident, but really shy in love, so she wouldn't budge, which confused me to no end. I had to ask her how she felt about me before I figured out that she felt the same way.

Communication. It's your best best.
    Last edited by JimBo90; 16-10-16 at 05:15 AM.

I guess when I was 22, I would have liked to hear a guy was madly in love after a few weeks. Now, being much older, I would panic, consider him immature or a freak (sorry, no offense).

Again, no offense, but are you sure? I would advise to let some time pass, get closer, try to know her better.

You may tell her that you like her. That is always ok.

Thnx for all of your replies! I really appreciate the different points of vieuw, which I will all take in consideration

I'd like to close this thread now since I no longer need it, how can I do that?

[MENTION=84165]Magician22[/MENTION].. only way is to do what you did above.. say thanks and I don't need anymore advice on this. The admin isn't around and no mods either so there is no one to actually lock this for you. Sorry. GL with your girl you like.