+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im madly in love with one person and I can't get over her.

Im madly in love with one person and I can't get over her.

Dear Forum, I need your help

I met a girl a youth scheme last week and became friends with her straight away. We talked all the time and greet with a hug every morning. And then I realised that I had small feelings for her , but they grew bigger. Having heard that she already has a boyfriend and had done three weeks before the scheme I tried not to come into contact with her to avoid growing closer thinking that would work but it didn't. I didn't realise that it wouldn't work until she was the one approaching me and it wasn't just me wanting to be with her.

Everytime I spoke to me she would put her hand on my arm. The week after all this happened the scheme took us too see a film at the cinema. I agreed to sit with one of my close (male) friends that was also on the scheme and so I did, but there was one seat spare after my friends seat and she begged him to move up so she could sit with me and so he did. When the film was starting to get to the action parts she curled up and rested her head on my shoulder and started tapping my knuckles with her hand, I asked her why she was doing it and she replied with "I don't know". Eventually she grabbed my hand to hold it (I am a loyal person and tried to make my way out of it for the sake of her boyfriend) she placed my and on her leg and held it.

The film finished (this was the last day of the scheme) and we never really spoke after that until the end of the day and we hugged to say goodbye. On the weekend after the youth scheme I began missing her and getting myself depressed thinking about the day of the movie and ever since then have wanted to express my feelings to her, and I know how to but Im to nervous that she will laugh and tell people that I don't like.

I need as much support and advice I can get please

Thanks guys and gals, Jack!

If you like her enough to make a move even if she has a boyfriend, then you could do that. She obviously wanted you to kiss her in the cinema. With this option you'll have to bear in mind that this girl clearly doen't mind cheating on her boyfriend (and what does that say about her integrity?)

The second option (if, admirably, you feel too loyal to her current boyfriend) is to ask her straight out if she likes you, and if she says no then that sucks, but worse things have happened. If she says yes, then you could ask her if she'd be willing to break up with her current boyfriend before giving you a chance. If she then says no to that then that sucks but worse things have happened.

Third option is to do nothing.

Personally, I would go for the first option. Girls are fun to play with, especially the boobs.

BTW, please don't let yourself think that you're "madly in love" with her after only knowing her for a week. Thinking about her all the time isn't the same as love.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCafeTerrace View Post
    Personally, I would go for the first option. Girls are fun to play with, especially the boobs.
    Hahahaha. Very good.