+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Inrovert probs. Guilty

Inrovert probs. Guilty

Hello people. Im new here. So well my problem is me. Totally. Im not good at talking with people. I am an introvert of sorts. So 2 months back this girl and I had a problem at the airport, we are from the same school. Then after the problem was cleared off we texted each other through fb. But then we met in school and my introvert part kicked in. I kept trying to stay away from her. So she thought i was ignoring her and is ignoring me now. And when i say i chat with her thats just small talk. Like- sup, wyd. And all the other starter things. We have done that a lot of times. But even the convo goes nowhere.
    And so i have no idea what to do now. I feel like im going crazy.
    Yesterday morning she texted hiii at 4:21am after the lil chat we had the previous night. Then i took time and responded later by 6 when i woke up. But she read and didnt reply. You all may feel like it aint nothing but there is something wrong. I need help.

Well man if you have nothing to talk with her about then maybe shes not the right girl. Conversations could be better with girls with who you have something in common, like common interests and/or hobbies.

How old are you? Why going crazy over such a small stuff? It seems like you need more experience with girls in order to be cool about little things.
    If she dont respond then best thing you can do is dont reward her - dont message her again until she respond or take a break, like 4 days until she forgets and then message her again. However man this guy been giving some nice advice about texting.

https://youtu.be/MCavH8JDIsk?list=LLsx6isKCu4vxjq1nsEMHFlA

What helped me most with girls is not jerking off for some weeks or months. That gave me confidence and edge, also made me more social and talkative.

You could talk with more girls and build some social skills that way. Also have people more experienced than you to talk with about girls. As recently my buddy said - girls loves with ears. That means they will love you more if you talk with them, say them nice things and compliments and basically just give away your positive energy verbally. If we guys like looks more than anything then girls likes confidence. Really even experienced girls been fooled by guys who know how to talk beautifuly. So try something from that.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Im 16. Man im like totally mad and obsessed with this girl. She is nice and sweet. Not like my previous crushes. I really like this girl. Im not too gud at talking and social stuff thats the thing. I try really hard to talk but i aint got the confidence. I got no confidence at all. Well she ends up thinking am ignoring her because of this. I really hate myself for that.
    By the way reallyy thanks for your reply, it has helped me out. I will try out the no-jerking-off thing😂 and check out the video.

She probably knows you are shy and obviously still likes you and wants to chat, so if you think she feels put off by your silence because you don't know what to say maybe try being straightforward and actually say to her, sorry when I go silent after you text me or want to talk I don't always know what to say back but it doesn't mean I am not interested in talking with you, I enjoy spending time with you.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Ty. That gives me HOPE i guess. Well, any way i can tell that without awkwardness hitting in? Or is it perfect? Im not actually sure abt stuff

- - - Updated - - -

And yes i guess she would like to get to know me cuz she keeps trying i guess. She also starts chats. I bet that mostly this doesnt happen if its otherwise