+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Probs

Ex Probs

As the title said, I can't seem to get over my ex, its been soo long. I've been told many times to give up and move on but I always kept her in mind even when there were other girls involved, (its maddening lol).

Pain is negligable, I'm so used to it now that I guess its part of my life. Strangely I'm feeling love at my young age (16), I didn't expect things to go this way. But on the whole, my ex became my best friend which made it more difficult for me to forget her, not even fights or not seeing her worked.

So I said to myself: forgetting her is taking me nowhere, I must face my problem, get rid of the obsactles and try my chances again with her, one last time.

Now please don't tell me to forget it and move on, I will only do this if I either see it clearly that she doesn't want me anymore or she tells me to give up. I just need help, there are like three guys after her, I've come to know that they are doing the worst they can to get me out of the picture, things like sending mobs after me (fortunatly nothing has come yet). They have gone to the extreme. So why not hit them back with something more civilised? (Oh she knows about this mob thing and is mad at the one responsible, I donno if she likes them the other ones tho)

As for her, she fancies me (or so she claims) but doesnt want to go out with anyone and wants to remain single for the time being (poo). I have certain liberty with her, I can put my arm around her for example but not kissing or anything of that sort (poo again). Unfortunatly we lately have been having sorta bad conversations on MSN, its easier to single-handedly build a tower than to keep up a conv with that girl. And two days ago she complained that I talk to much (I was only trying to keep the damn conv alive), I've been so pissed with her from that day that I havent talked to her since then.

So what can I do? I have to get rid of the ever increasing number of fans she has, deal my probs with her, come up with something to make ma loveable again. I'm willing to take up any plan as long as I don't do something lame like send mobs at people.

I've been thinking of making her jealous too.

Nice thanks for your input, much appreciated.

Ok unfortunatly I got the clear message that we can only be friends a little early, before I made any plans. I have to deal with best friends and try to forget her in time. I just hope it doesnt take me three years or more

Just a word of advice, I think that you should distance yourself from her... I know that it is hard to forget about some people... I have dealt with it myself. I have also dealt with this on the other end where I have been the object of someones affection but I did not want them that way, just as a friend. At first I was upset when he told me he needed to distance himself from me, and I still miss his friendship. But sometimes not seeing that person's face is all you can do...