+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problem - I think he likes me, but he's too scared to admit it for several reasons:

Problem - I think he likes me, but he's too scared to admit it for several reasons:

Hi! So, I have a slight problem here that's been bothering me for awhile, and hope that someone can offer some help!

In late 2015 this boy started treating me nicely, casually flirted, acted nervous and excited when I was around - the usual starting signs I'd assume guys show when they are interested in someone. It took me awhile to realise this, but I did eventually, and was curious to know if he really liked me.

However, in early 2016, he abruptly got together with another girl - it was such a rushed thing, everyone knew it wasn't going to last (they are now on the verge of breaking up). We still chat everyday, snap each other everyday, about the most random things. Thing is, I've had the biggest crush on him for a year now, but I don't know for sure if he likes me back, and even if he does, I feel like he's scared to admit it.

Why? 1. one of his best friends likes me, and he knows it. 2. i 'intimidate' him; I get good grades, have been rather popular at school, etc. Yet, I feel like if we have feelings for each other, I don't want to drag it out any longer. What do I do? Do I tell him I like him, or do I wait for him to make the move? In the case of the former, what if he tells me he doesn't like me back and its all a misunderstanding?

you do nothing right now. you had your chance in 2015 and passed it up. now he's with a gf. so he is hands off until he breaks-up with her.
    continue to just be friends and DON'T try to break them up or influence his current relatinoship (that will come back to bite you BADLY).

if this is not possible for you b/c of your feelings then you need to stop contact until he's single and/or look elsewhere.

sorry. meddling in other relationships is a no-no. telling somebody you want them when they're with another is a no-no especially when you passed it up before.. and now "suddenly" want them back now that they're with somebody else.