+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can I turn a FWB, into dating?

Can I turn a FWB, into dating?

Thank you to all the women on here who read this. I am willing to take advice from men as well, but wasn't sure which forum to post this in. Basically I met a woman online and we got to know each other and went on two dates.

I texted her if she would like to hang out for a third, later on, and she said that she thinks I am fun but we don't have enough common for dating. I said that's cool, no hard feelings...

And then a few minutes later, she texted that she still thinks I am fun and attractive, and is interested in a friend with benefits instead, if I am. So I thought about it and thought she was fun and attractive as well, and said sure, we could do that. We hooked up for one night so far. However, I feel that I like her as more than a FWB, and interested in more, such as giving dating a shot still. Now I am guessing most will probably respond by saying no, and that I should get out or accept the FWB situation, but I am thinking it possibly could work. I was in a situation like this once before, where me and a woman were FWBs and then later she said we had to stop cause she started seeing me as more, so we stopped. But I figure if I can attract a woman to want more, involuntarily, perhaps I could do it intentionally as well.

I read this article:

http://www.puatraining.com/blog/how-...-with-benefits

But what do you think?
    Last edited by ironpony; 13-02-17 at 01:14 PM.

I think everything is possible as long as you believe and dont give up. With girls I follow this rule and it brings me sucsess - I know that I like and I know that girls change their mind so I wont give up.

Not giving up is absolute key to succsess.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Time will win remember that.. Time always does because it shows your need bf want of her..but if she don't see and don't want you after that.. Don't waste your time.

yes it can be done. but she should be willing to do so too.
    The more connection you built up the more you can work that way. strong push pull game.

However i have also known people to be in a fwb relationship HOPING that they someday would be exklusive.
    And they didnt manage it.
    Know what you are going into and be prepared to also stay away if you are hurt too much (or just stop it from the beginning)
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.