+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she definitely playing hard to get?

Is she definitely playing hard to get?

Hi,

I've been talking to girl, let's call her T, for a few weeks now. I met T through a friend and very quickly hit it off with cute nicknames, etc. We met for the first time for an hour or so at a coffee shop, one of her friends unexpectedly third wheeled for half hour but despite this it went well. However alarm bells rang when she couldn't make her mind up about meeting again but just as i was going to give up, we arranged a double date with said friend (i just guessed she was still nervous) and she happily came along, it went pretty well. Then she invited me to a party and I went along and was considered her date by all of her friends who I had never met before. At the end of each meeting she says she can't wait to meet me again and hugs etc, but when I suggest we meet next week she doesn't know and takes the same attitude that she did when I asked her out before our double date. Sometimes when we text she's really interested and sometimes she doesn't seem like she wants to talk, she does always reply though. She says she wants something serious, as do I, but I wonder if she's testing me to see if I'll hold on? Or am I just being played or 'considered'?

Thanks in advance,

IMOW123

Get physical

Hi there - that's one thing I didn't mention, at the end of the party I kissed her on the cheek and when we spoke later in the night she said I caught her by surprise as she thought we were taking things slowly (I thought that was a pretty basic tiny gesture)...this made out to me we were kinda getting together but then recently she doesn't know of she wants to go out, etc 😕

I have the opportunity to visit her tonight where she works, should I do this or does it seem needy?

Needy
    Kissing a girl on the cheek is not a wise move
    If you want to know if you can kiss her, touch her hair
    If she likes that when you look in her eyes you can (rule of thumb) kiss her

Use push pull
    Also push her away a little. Don't agree to everything. If she wants you to do anything make her do it first (not all of the time tho)
    The like

Also I personally would not get my hopes up.
    It just treat her like whatever happens is fine with you and if nothing happens you are also fine with it, because it's her loss
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.