+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is she playing hard to get?

Is she playing hard to get?

This girl I met 4 mo the ago. We've been talking and seen each other twice. We went out on Friday. We
    Both had an amazing time as we got comfortable in my car and started making out and that stuff. I really like her and I thought we would keep talking due to the fact that we became a little bit closer by that. Or
    At least that's how I feel. Anyway Saturday came and we didn't text, Sunday came and we had work together but it was a little bit awkward. I have no idea why though. She wouldn't look at me in the face and we barely talked. When I left we smiled at each other and that's about it. Monday came and we didn't text. Tuesday came and I couldn't take it anymore so I sent her a good morning text. She responded wishing me the same. It is now Wednesday, I just texted her but I think I killed the Congo. The last thing I said was "have fun, just wanted to see how you were" and I was expecting a "don't worry a out it we can talk" she told me she was doing something.

I am extremely upset with this. She has made me like her more than before and I've been so upset with this I can't function properly throughout the day. I really care for her but and I feel like she has lost interest, but there is not possible explanation of what I could of done. I can't stop thinking about it and I'm so sad.
    Is she playing hard to get? Is she looking for me to take the initiative. Why hasn't she texted me? I don't
    Want to text her so I don't look desperate.
    Your advise is greatly appreciated.

No, she's not playing hard to get. She's just not that interested.

Bs. Then why she make out with me so much. Haha this pisses me off..

If it were me, I would try to get a hold of her, just in the sense that I usually get the impression from guys that if they don't call/text me, then they didn't like what happened, no matter what they say to my face. That is just me though

in the beginning I want the guy to show interest. to my mind, if he is interested he will make an effort in contacting me. don't overdo it though, if she does not reply after you send her a couple of messages, just let it go

Quote Originally Posted by cleancoupe View Post
    Your advise is greatly appreciated.
    Apparently that's a lie.

How did you say goodbye to each other on Friday? Why didn't you text her on Saturday?! You are the one who is playing games... you should have texted her Saturday instead of waiting for her to contact you. I don't think she's interested in you either, btw. Or she thinks you're not interested, so she is losing interest.

We kissed and she said thank you for the amazing night. Past week I texted her first. I sent her good morning text and stuff. I believe she is losing interest

You should have asked her when you could see her again before you said goodnight or at least text her when you got home. It's rather jerk-ish that you didn't even call her or text her on Saturday. Your pissed? she is damn disappointed in you. Lame.

Quote Originally Posted by cleancoupe View Post
    Past week I texted her first. I sent her good morning text and stuff.
    Yeah, just that you didn't send it the day after your date, you sent it 3 days later, only after you realized that she wasn't going to text you first. Lame and it gave her the message that you aren't really interested in her.

Oh and when she said "thank you for the amazing night", what did you say in return? Why didn't you say something like "I had a wonderful time too, we should do this again"? All you did meant "I am not interested in you".

I dunno...that's like closing the barn door when the horse has already bolted.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I dunno...that's like closing the barn door when the horse has already bolted.
    What are you referring to? If you are talking about his text 3 days later rather than sooner after the date, I agree.

Ya, and it sure doesn't leave a very good impression. Girls so want to know they are desired, and if you can't have the confidence in yourself to let her know, you are lookin pretty lame-o

BTW she has definitely LOST interest in you.

Yep, what Smackie said. Hope the OP learned his lesson!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast