+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi! I'm Jacey

Hi! I'm Jacey

Hi everybody! I'm Jacey. I'm looking for some advice. I'm also not sure how to post a new thread...I did post in a forum and my thread it not showing up anywhere.
    Last edited by jb3; 12-02-17 at 08:38 AM.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hi Jacey ~ Welcome.

What section did you post in? It doesn't show you have any posts, other than this one.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Hi Jacey ~ Welcome.

What section did you post in? It doesn't show you have any posts, other than this one.
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I posted in "ask male". when I was submitting the thread, a message popped just for a second. all I was able to read in that brief time was : your post will not be visible... there was something else but it disappeared. what's the correct way to post a new topic in this forum?

Hi, Jacey ( again) sorry for the delay in my reply.

That shouldn't happen, there must have been some error, since this post you made shows in Introduce Yourself section. Maybe try making the post you made in the Love section under this area again & see if it shows, or post your question you wanted to know in here & " @ " various members to come into this working thread to answer you, or post it and I can make you a thread with your link to here as well, if you want.

Hope it posts next time you try.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Whalecum to forum Jacey.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Whalecum to forum Jacey.
    you dont know anything about her. I think its funny
    maybe she doesnt
    therefore its inconsiderate at best
    since its got the sexual innuendo beneath it its socially not fitting too
    therefor
    akward

(a real life example for you). I think jacey will not necessarily be your friend after this. Shes probably categorizing you as "weirdo" right now.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    you dont know anything about her. I think its funny
    maybe she doesnt
    therefore its inconsiderate at best
    since its got the sexual innuendo beneath it its socially not fitting too
    therefor
    akward

(a real life example for you). I think jacey will not necessarily be your friend after this. Shes probably categorizing you as "weirdo" right now.
    I played this online game called IMVU. Basically like Second Life if you have heard, chatting with 3D, like virtual reality. So once entered room and this 18 year old girl says Whalecum. Felt nice.- Didnt knew her at all before - this was the first thing she said to me. Said it afterwards to other girl and she said - where is my cum?

And here I didnt wanted or needed this girl to be my friend. Most important thing for me is to say what I want and if girl responds well then good - I have opened girl with a first thing that comes to my mind and being original. If girl dont respond well then shes not my type as I dont connect with her. I relly on luck and who I am. If its not enough then I try again with other girls. But not trying to be more than I am.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will