+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i get over an ex

how do i get over an ex

how do you get over an ex? I was with her for 7 years but know her for 10? basically it all started going wrong after a couple of years of dating I loved her so much I didn't even realize what I was doing to myself and her. last year I got my own flat and it totally went bust me and her I mean like we was just friends getting back on track then one night had a fight and argued and ever since then Ive been messaging her she didn't reply for a month I was just none messaging her but I just didn't stop then In the end the past couple weeks she messaging me she let a few things out while talking like things going on with her and telling me she will never be able to move on but last night she decided to tell me she been chatting to some girl now for a while and she saving up to go and meet her. personally I don't know what to do I feel like I wanna cry because its hurt me but now she decided to ignore me again. I'm stuck on what to do what she is actually feeling does she even still wanna know or what I just need some advice

many thanks

If she's already moved on & ready to date others there probably isn't much you can or could do to get her back other than wait it out & she if this or other relationships fail & she misses you & reaches out to try again. You can't force love it is either there or not, you know.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

you need to sleep. Let your thoughts calm down just a little
    let your emotions rest.
    you cant think and cant be clear in a state like that

after you have calmed down ask yourself "As i describe it in rich detail: what future scenario do i want?"
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.