+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: needed advice

may be like we should stick to anger part and forget him... or we should always be engaged in a work... is my guess right?? or wat is it

- - - Updated - - -

today we had function in our college.. morning we had exams.. in the exam hall he was talking with a girl for nearly 1 hour.. that time really I felt like sitting in a hell... really I m not matured enough.. I myself know that.. but how can I control my feelings wen he is not talking with me for even a minute and talking with other girl for 1 hour... and after exam gets over also he was talking with other girl... that time I could run from that place so I went away..but in exam hall how can I go some where.. I really don't know wat to do...that girl is gud girl only and friend of mine also but also I could not feel good wen seeing that...

- - - Updated - - -

after exams gets over.. I was eating lunch and he came and gave me temple food .since I was eating I said to him like I vl go to temple and get food.. urself eat this one.. he also got and at night I called him to check if has reached home as time got exceeded than the usual time.. that time he is saying that I insulted him a lot by returning food.. that this.. he is saying.. and he is saying like friend of him said like why u bought for her ?? I hate that friend of his..and because of him we got many fights in the past.. and even today because of him we got fight... I don't know wat mistake I have done.. I thought that he should eat and gave him and I was not feeling to eat it.. why is this all happening to me alone.?? I don't know wat I should have done?? pls help me with this problem..

You are feeling crazy. Only escape from this I see is theraphy or medication. Both would help. Its just this is hard part of your life cause of these situations and feelings about you ex.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I think life is driving me crazy... my boyfriend said that he loves me now and gave deadline like few months to answer whether I love him or not...

what is happening in my life.. why is this all happening to me.. I could not decide whether I love him or not after so many tough days with him..

I said he will come back. Remember my words.
    I think its good time to talk with him and bring up past where he was bad to you. Is the problem why you broke up is solved? Will he really change and be better for you or will go to his old ways? All the bad things he said to you. He have to appologise.

thanks !!

really thanx for ur help and support... finally he came back and I want to live without thinking of anyone's past ..and so I told him that v can start fresh.. with no more demands or expectations or fights and one and only love..he accepted ..finally I m happy.. thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I felt not to dig up the past so I dint ask anything about ..v r just going to start new fresh life leaving everything behind the past.. ur words are so powerful that I need to really really thank u for.. very big thanks pcmaster

No problem girl. Its just when you told how guy was to you, I got impression like he dont know how to handle girls. So thats why he didnt had the skill to find new girlfriend. Hes lucky he found yoy cause other girls wont put up or forgive that BS he did.
    You both have a lot to learn. But I see goodness in your hearts.

yes pcmaster.. v have a lot to learn from life.. and I hope after so many hurts and worries i will be happy hereafter.. I just pray to god that no one should face this situation and all lovers should be happy and I wanna be happy.. have peace at mind..

Even if you dont become happy with this guy and you break up then instead of happines this guy will be your step to happiness.

Thanks for your prayers. Im in love too now. Seems like God have heard your prayers.

Sure we all wanna be happy. As someone said - We are born to be happy and make happy others. That maybe sounds too happy but I believe it is that.

Peace of mind is important too.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 03-04-17 at 02:30 AM.

congrats pcmaster for ur love!!

always be happy!!!

hi everyone.. I need a help for my life..

today a friend of mine told me that I m behaving rudely to someone that they are thinking me as territory girl and fearing to ask any help.. and I accept that I m behaving rudely to few.. for eg., one day I was showing my documentation copy to my staff and other department one girl was asking me why am I showing in adobe instead of msword.. I replied to her like what is there in it.. then she became silent.. this is showing to her an impression like I m being rude.. but I don't know really how to reply in those situation because it was such a irrelevant question.. I don't like people asking like this or interfering in my things.. I don't know wat to do..when my friend told me that I am being rude ..I really don't know what to say her..

wen people ask me something when I m really really busy I just really gets irritated.. it is like disturbance to me.. I don't know how to be soft to someone when they actually irritate me.. I think I have low tolerant capacity..

I just wonder why I need to be tolerant to someone.. on the other hand when I came to know that people see me as terror girl and afraids to ask any help with me I feel really bad about myself..

help me pls..

Sounds like lack of sex. You need release so you will be less iritated.

sorry.. I think u misunderstood ... my friend who told me is seeing me for 3-4 years and she says I m behaving rudely ..

and in my place we don't do it before marriage.. so it is not with what u have mentioned..

Its not okay to be rude but if its just sometimes not everyday then its okay I think.

Then you should get married. You can get rings on ebay or aliexpress fir 2$ easy. Really condoms are more expensive than rings these days lol.

start giving to other people

i dont see what the problem is.
    I dont see why you have to be rude or anything. My impression is that you are incredibly unsure about yourself.
    So i give you some general hints:
    You can only make the best decisions with your current knowledge. Everyone makes mistakes. Dont be afraid of making them.
    If you do something then do it with full intention and full awareness of the consequences and hold true to yourself.
    Maybe it was stupid. Then you can admit that and do better next time.

Be honest with everyone. If you think people are shit - call them out on it.

GIVE to people. It doesnt cost you anything to be kind. If it doesnt cost you anything then share and be greatful.
    Be friendly, but also honest at the same time.
    If you dont like someone - let them know.

If you did something wrong - apologise.
    If you did nothing wrong - dont apologise.

be more realistic about the world. Be straight and expect people to be straight with you.

DECIDE things. and stick to it. If someone else comes along he will need good arguments for you to change your decision.

stop being stiff and uptight but also stop following other people blindly.

be responsible for the things you do - and expect others to do the same.

To me you seem to be a very socially conditioned person whos entire life is based on what other people do to her and how they see you. You put way to much emphasis on "how things are done" on your social surrounding. You think that things are happening TO you - instead of thinking about what you need to change in order for things to be different.
    You think about little thinks way to much (like the temple food story. The whole thing is just plain stupid nonsense). You overanalise and then act on your overly analytical thoughts.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Sex could help with this cause it makes one feel great about themselves and also new confidence and better communication with others come out of it. You should at least be kissing sometimes.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast